Biggest bag with air rifle

Guest king ratcatcher

I recognise a few of them day/nights out............... ;)

I went onto some of socks permission.........about time as the b*****d has been promising me long enough..... :11: :11: ............ I can safely say I have seen f**k all like it................The amounts of just rabbits we saw the other night while tracking deer... ;) ... was unbelievable........If you did'nt shoot double figure a night with the airgun you would want shooting yourself..........!!!!!!!!!!

dont be silly mate i dont kill f**k all you know that i just sit in the house using photo shop or whatever to make it look like i go out hunting :11: :11: :11: .....

i have had some good nights out.....all the numbers are wrote down but i dont have them to hand at the mo, so please excuse any that are slightly out. 22 woodies, 21 maggies, 17 pheasants, 3 canada geese, 12 squirrels, 19 rabbits,...also my mate and i once bagged 31 maggies in a night... happy days.... :clapper:

That's awsome going Jdarcy... :yes::good: .. i consider a good bag on the maggies to be around the 8 mark and pheasant's around the 6 mark.. but then again they where not big number's back in them day's where i went and i had to travel on foot for upto 8 hrs a session... :cry: ..

Millet

anytime you want to come down for a do at the maggies and the woodies at night just let me know....i got loads of places to go.......i can pretty much garenteee that we will get 25+ maggies.....no probs....theres loads of the fuckers :clapper: just let me know......you messer :rocker:

Millet watch him, he will take you down an isolated canal and show you his version of the birds n the bees...hes a true predator...beware.. :o:laugh:

you never put up much of a fight......... :clapper:

millet...try and get down next week if the cloud is good and you will have some rare shooting.... :rocker:

Millet watch him, he will take you down an isolated canal and show you his version of the birds n the bees...hes a true predator...beware.. :o:laugh:

you never put up much of a fight......... :clapper:

millet...try and get down next week if the cloud is good and you will have some rare shooting.... :rocker:

Watch it millet hes a known gimpophile :laugh: