Biggest bag with air rifle

Guest king ratcatcher

Guest king ratcatcher

Whats your biggest bag with an air rifle, mines only 5 wood pigeons, please put a pic up if possible :clapper:

Heres a pic ..........

5woodies0020abgj4.th.jpg

All shot at around 30 yards with my brothers s410k, all head shots :)

Edited by king ratcatcher

biggest bag was back in the miners strike in 1985 we took up to forty phesis a night carried between 3 or 4 miles there and 4 miles back , we could get 4 pounds a brace then and sometimes a fiver ,all my mates families were miners or fishermen mostly , we had some wild nights pretty desparate to as in the thatcher regime police and violence went hand in hand all the best in the ses days we had webley mark threes and a airsporte bsa and we called them slug guns ,

no fun carrying fifteen rabbs alright if there gutted, when i used to go for phesis we slung them in bags of ten ,some nights and this is true we used to phone a taxi from the nearst village chuck them in his boot give him a brace some laughts with air rifle dog and lamp before we had the money to get taxis either push bike or walk hard going ,used to get the big cocks popping their heads in and out of the trees some very high shots , i still do a bit but for the pot or freinds , localy if you get caught its not poaching now its possesion with a fire arm in some places

good pics iwished we had decent cameras back then got afew good photos but ,it was all bizness not to much time for hanging about etc ,ive just gained 600 acres of land ideal for airguns etc as its loaded for rabs ill give it a try with dogs etc but if the farmer wants them cleaned out, well, snares and guns are the best , but illl give the pups afew easy runs etc need to watch its the main a1 route for trains

same as whin used to do a lot of pheasants at night in fact it was my mian source of income at one time .best night on the birds was 99 but that was with a 410, best night with the airgun was 70. ( webly vulcan) only 2 of us maximize profit.

we used specialy made extra long game carriers to carry them10 each side . we would fill 2 up (40 ) then carry those to a pick up point , then go back to the wood and carry on. :gunsmilie: TOMO :ph34r: