Bearded Collie X pups for sale.

wish you were abit closer i would of had a pup off you as im after a bearded collie x i all ready have one now i think they are great dogs.

You never get the right pup on your door step mate! that means you'll settle for second best... Get the train, plane, even thumb it. I'd travel the length of the country for the right pup! After all, its gona be with you for a long time....!!

Let me tell the folk who are considering this kind of pup. I to work a beardie x, and they arent just rabbiting dogs. They are very game, if brought on right, and will handle most situations...

:whistling:

wish you were abit closer i would of had a pup off you as im after a bearded collie x i all ready have one now i think they are great dogs.

You never get the right pup on your door step mate! that means you'll settle for second best... Get the train, plane, even thumb it. I'd travel the length of the country for the right pup! After all, its gona be with you for a long time....!!

Let me tell the folk who are considering this kind of pup. I to work a beardie x, and they arent just rabbiting dogs. They are very game, if brought on right, and will handle most situations...

I have to second that last statement. Although these dogs have been bred with all round rabbit work in mind they will turn their hand to most tasks :whistling: . The Dam certainly has eyes for bigger pies. :whistling:

Remember the Beardie is used to move the stock the Border doesn't have the bottle for. It's a much tougher harder animal all together.

Before anyone jumps on my back about how game their Border cross is I'd like to say that I have seen many a Border cross With more venom than a rattle snake. I am more than aware of the abilities of a well bred Border cross and rate them highly.

Due to an inevitable time waster I still have one dog pup left. If anyone is interested please drop me a PM and I'll give you my number for you to ring.

Pups are three weeks old now and coming on strong. I'll will post an updated as soon as time will allow.

Thanks. Magpie.

• 3 weeks later...

Right folks, I have in the last few days had someone drop out of having one of the pups. So I have one dog pup left to home.

If anyone can provide a good quality working home you will have the pick of the remaining three dog pups. The last two will be going to pet homes that are happy to take the two that are left.

Genuine enquiries only please!!!!!!!!

Pup will be ready to go this weekend and will be £150.

For more information please drop me a PM and I'll pass on my phone number to you.

3pups002.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3pups003.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks. Magpie.

How to choose from those three beauties Magpie.....

The one on the far right looks very much like his sire, but the one in the middle is definitely an eye catcher, someone is going to bag themselves a lovely pup :thumbs:

Their sire

_DSC0425-101.jpg

ind2-1.jpg

ind3-1.jpg

They are all very bright responsive puppies that are eager to please.

It's a rare opportunity to own a genuine working strain Bearded Collie bred lurcher. How often do you see a litter of Beardie bred pups out of two properly proven working parents? The last litter that I know of was two years ago. I had one from that litter and have been rewarded for my decision time and time again by that dog.

• 1 month later...