Bearded Collie X pups for sale.

Genuine hard working Bearded collie cross pups for sale. Dog pups only £150. Pups are 5/8 Greyhound and 3/8 Bearded Collie.

The pups will be tough and durable with brain, nose, pace and stamina to burn. All pups will have a harsh rough jacket with excellent feet and will be very biddable. They will make top draw all round rabbit dogs given the right training and entering.

Sire, Indie 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 bearded collie. Indie is 25" tts and around 31kg or 68lb in old money. Owned by 'Keeps' a regular contributor to this forum. Check out Keeps' posts to see what a fantastic dog Indie is. This dog regularly catches good hauls of rabbits under some of the most challenging conditions a dog could ever work in. Keeps' pics show just how good he is.

Indie...

dsc0113t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dam, Aura 1/2 Greyhound 1/2 Bearded Collie. Aura is 21.5"tts and 18.5kg or 40lb in old money. She has proven to be an essential member of our team. She is extremely quick has a fantastic nose, a keen strike and boundless stamina. She excels at ferreting and is more than a competent lamping dog. She is in short a great all round rabbiting dogs.

Aura...

stuff022d.jpg

There are five dog pups available. Blues and blacks.

auraandherbabys010.jpg

auraandherbabys015.jpg

auraandherbabys016.jpg

This is your chance to own a genuine working Beardie blooded lurcher. Genuine enquiries only please. I have precious little time as it is. Dogs are only available to good quality homes and preferably working homes at that. They have been bred to work so it's only fair they be given the opportunity.

Thank you for taking the time to view this ad. Any enquiries to be made by PM first and then I'll pass my phone number on to you.

Thanks again. Magpie.

Pups will be ready to leave early to mid September.

• Like 2

Theyre a nice even litter Magpie, and look very much like the last litter Indie sired, most of those pups ended up around between 23 - 25", but Aura is small bitch so these are likely to be very a handy size for rabbiting.

Indie is 31 kg at the moment, around 30 when he is "working" fit.

Good luck finding suitable homes :thumbs:

Edited by Keeps

Im in the same boat bud i have pups beadrie/grey x saluki i have just started to advertise the spare ones as it seems no one is after pups :blink:

Just out of interest fella. Where did your Beardie cross come from?