Confused on what to buy .22 or 177

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How so? If I was asked to attribute that quality to any calibre it would be the .177 because of it's lack of energy transfer? I suspect the argument for this statement, might be the flatter trajectory

Nice one, fella!!

There's some good folks on here that'll help you out if they can.

Cheers. :thumbs:

PS.. Still think .22's for folks who suffer from penis envy... :tongue2:

Your right, I love my big penis :tongue2:

Fair do's but from what I've seen on your posts, it seems to hurt the bunnies. More cling film requiered, me thinks..... :thumbs:

Edited by andyfr1968

Nice one, fella!!

Fair do's but from what I've seen on your posts, it seems to hurt the bunnies. More cling film requiered, me thinks..... :thumbs:

got a problem?

Nice one, fella!!

got a problem?

That was a compliment, mate. I enjoy reading your reports. Enjoy your big one, fella. I'm happy with my smaller ones.....

Nice one, fella!!

No its for those who suffer with other people being penis envy cus theirs is smaller than the .22 owners.

Remember it can reach the parts smaller ones just can't fill :laugh::tongue2::laugh:

Phantom

Nice one, fella!!

got a problem?

That was a compliment, mate. I enjoy reading your reports. Enjoy your big one, fella. I'm happy with my smaller ones.....

Sorry mate, took you the wrong way ;)

Nice one, fella!!

got a problem?

Sorry mate, took you the wrong way ;)

No worries. Funny old place, this internet thing... :blink::thumbs:

To get back on track, when I bought mine I had been using .22 for nearly a year and had just about got used to where the pellets go once they leave the barrel. But i was looking at both .177 and .22.

I went in with a budget of around the £450 mark and got a complete PCP set up with air bottle and slip, ok I was probably fairly lucky. In the end I bought a Logun Eagle .22 which already had a Walther scope fitted, a 3lt air bottle and ex army slip for £445. (Thanks to Matt Hooks for spotting it for sale in his local gun shop, all of 180 miles from home).

So far I have not been out that much with it but it's had the odd bunny and pigeon.

In short, go round your local gun shops (if you have more than one) and keep an eye out for a good deal.

To get back on track,

In short, go round your local gun shops (if you have more than one) and keep an eye out for a good deal.

How DARE you dare to bring a thread back on track :realmad:

Only Joking :11:

Yes we were going off track a little wern't we :icon_redface:

Just to add a touch to the gunshop idea, If you have an airgun club in your area pay them a visit as you'll probably fine everyone will offer to let you try their pride and joy, this is a fantastic way of finding one that will indeed fit you nicely :yes:

Once you've a better idea of the best gun for yourself then look in the For Sale Section on here for a good bargain as there are many to be had.

I stay away from the for sale section only because there are so many bargains I cant afford to buy them all and it makes me cry to know what good deals I'm missing out on :cray:

Phantom