The Wrecking Crew

Simoman

• 1 month later...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont no the lads who made it but a decent film and some real good dogs the worst one i see was better than average didt like the black an white dog when he wouldt tackle the post an rail fence it wasnt much of an obsticle imo but them dogs were doing alot of graft

• 3 weeks later...

CRACKING DVD FULL OF ACTION

SHAME THERES NOT MORE DVDS

OUT THERE LIKE IT SHOWING BOYS

HAVING A GOOD TIME LAMPING.

SHAME NO ONE HAS GOT ANY DIGGING

FILMS WHEN IT WAS ALL LEGAL IN THE 60S

AND 70S. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOME.

Guest oldskool
CRACKING DVD FULL OF ACTION

SHAME THERES NOT MORE DVDS

OUT THERE LIKE IT SHOWING BOYS

HAVING A GOOD TIME LAMPING.

SHAME NO ONE HAS GOT ANY DIGGING

FILMS WHEN IT WAS ALL LEGAL IN THE 60S

AND 70S. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOME.

my thoughts exactly, although plummer made one that showed a bit of badger digging as it should have been done.... i was tryin to talk a few foriegn fellas into making a good digging dvd but i think they are reluctant... perhaps they are right not to??

Not seen the film, and dont think I want to......sound like yehaa,s to me

And as for some of the European lads making a film for distribution in England.........it would probly do so much more harm than good in the wrong hands, JMHO

I have to agree with dogman on this one. Haven't seen the video, and while it may ring true there are implications and effects that videos like this may have brought, hunting is and will always be a part of who I am and don't give a damn what others think about me. If I made a video and somebody thought my dogs where crap, fine, don't ask for one. Most videos are for entertainment purposes. From the sounds of it, lot of folks got entertained. I own lots of hunting videos and I might make comments to buddys watching it with me like those guys should have done this or that, but matters is the hours of hunting it takes to make a video, and these guys are out there hunting. More than what can be said for most people on the internet anyhow.....not directed to anybody in particular, but they know who they are, just internet jockeys that learn the terms and talk like they know about anything, but with no REAL experience to back it up.

Things are definately different in other countries than mine. I have to be honest here, I appreciate the fact I can still hunt and do what it takes to keep it that way. Anti's can kiss my arse and they can take all the ammo they want but if there are more people like me that hunt, or people who don't hunt but think it's fine, than anti's, we have the battle won. I even joined the Countryside Alliance to show support for terrier and hound work in the UK. I might not have made a difference, but it is better to do something, than nothing.

Long live the hunting video and hunting in general!

i thought it was a joke at first bunch of guys hitting about in a transit and makeing a racket while out lamping .pissing there selfs laughing when a fox got hold of the other blokes dog isnt my cup of tea. not exactly a good advert for the decent blokes in the game

yis

fraser

yep your right there dogman love to see some real working on dvd wrecking crews a tidy watch though pity not a few more like that out there

Stoaty

Dont sound much like real dogmen or real working to me.........but hey, it depends what you class as proper dogmen.....lol

is there any good dvds of foxing single handed.

seen the dvd or a least i think i did.

tought there was one or two dogs that had to be doubled up

as they would not catch alot on their own.

and one or two dogs that looked usefull and could catch most

foxes on their own. but where doubled up.

is it the same dvd that they get a fox under a tree

and still throw it out for two dogs?