Sign in to follow this  
PICK AND SHOVEL

Breaking Through

Thought those of you who purchased my first publication and enjoyed it, would like to know your not on your own... With the book being awarded... Country Book Of The Year by... Media Today...An award of which I am justly proud...Thankyou for your continued support...Not sure how to enlarge the file to view but you should be able to copy and paste and then open with your chosen program and then view..My apologies.

Who?!

Well done.

What other books were in that category?

Last 300 Books Buy It Now :toast: !! :thumbdown: Your not cut-out too be a writer mate, There are plenty of people with alot more experince and a good Reputation for having good stock about them, An here comes big jon who thought about compiling a book about yourself and who hasent contributed hardly a scratch than what meny true terriermen have to the world of the working terrier!!! ENUF SAID

Edited by fuck the ban

why slag the man he is just a normal digging lad who likes his grafting dogs like the rest of us if you lads think you can do better get it published and let the lads decide well done with the award jb and looking forward to your next book :toast:

Thanks Fellas..Someone on this keeps moving my posts out of the terrier section...lol

Maybe cos it's more suited to this section. Can't find anything on Media Today mate, what is it, magazine or what?

Last 300 Books Buy It Now :toast: !! :thumbdown: Your not cut-out too be a writer mate, There are plenty of people with alot more experince and a good Reputation for having good stock about them, An here comes big jon who thought about compiling a book about yourself and who hasent contributed hardly a scratch than what meny true terriermen have to the world of the working terrier!!! ENUF SAID

Reading your post would suggest to me that I dont have anything to fear from you ever writing a book...However if you do I suggest you install spell check on your computa?? :censored: ....PEA BRAIN

Guest eastmids

carry on jb everyone from plummer, jd, to harcombe has been slagged off on here.

Well fair play to anyone writing a book, there does seem a lot of snipers wanting to knock people down, its quite sad how people can quickly comment about people they've never even met probably... Strange old world..