well done, anyone that promotes working borders is a better man than one who try,s to belittle them. a true terrierman would be infavour of anyone that is trying to keep and promote the breed, all the best with your new book, dave mac.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonny it seems you like to avoid reasonable questions posed to you yet answer those who praise you, while the majority on here for some reason have their tongues so far up your arse it's sickening :sick:

The second line of the article says... From the PUBLISHING group media today...So its all plain and simple really...The trouble is there are people on the site that know :censored: All!! About terriers and terrierwork...The best they can do is come on a site like this and try to piss someone off who does...With cheap jibes... Just like yours!!...Thats why I dont post on here all that often.... As I dont suffer fools gladly...To busy writing my next book...

Jonny it seems you like to avoid reasonable questions posed to you yet answer those who praise you, while the majority on here for some reason have their tongues so far up your arse it's sickening :sick:

The second line of the article says... From the PUBLISHING group media today...So its all plain and simple really...The trouble is there are people on the site that know :censored: All!! About terriers and terrierwork...The best they can do is come on a site like this and try to piss someone off who does...With cheap jibes... Just like yours!!...Thats why I dont post on here all that often.... As I dont suffer fools gladly...To busy writing my next book...

"try to piss someone off who does" - know about terriers & terrierwork :D

You're so far up your own arse you don't need anyone else licking it for you. You lied the first time round mentioning having the backing of Dave Harcombe & EDRD. There's alot more knowledgable folk than you on here & if your coloured terriers were any good you wouldn't be giving them up to take a chance on the Borders. Fair play to the likes of MarkP who's choice they were on the from the start. I think the Border Terrier Club is just another opportunity for you to make money & exploit the breed further. It's a shame it takes harsh words for you to come out & answer your critics jonny but for me you've shown what you're really about - money & praise ATB with your future publications, Corky :thumbs:

In other words you only come on here when you want to plug something :yes: After your barn conversion, is the next book funding an Aston Martin or a villa in Spain?

Edited by CorkyJohn

Well done Johnny give yourself a clap on the back ,will there be any deep digs in the new book like the one on page 83 of your last :whistling: .

"try to piss someone off who does" - know about terriers & terrierwork :D

You're so far up your own arse you don't need anyone else licking it for you. You lied the first time round mentioning having the backing of Dave Harcombe & EDRD. There's alot more knowledgable folk than you on here & if your coloured terriers were any good you wouldn't be giving them up to take a chance on the Borders. Fair play to the likes of MarkP who's choice they were on the from the start. I think the Border Terrier Club is just another opportunity for you to make money & exploit the breed further. It's a shame it takes harsh words for you to come out & answer your critics jonny but for me you've shown what you're really about - money & praise ATB with your future publications, Corky :thumbs:

In other words you only come on here when you want to plug something :yes: After your barn conversion, is the next book funding an Aston Martin or a villa in Spain?

The best thing you can do if you want clarification on Davids opinion of me and the club is to call him and then post his reply on here for all to read...Not that he would entertain a P :censored: Like you :no: ...The best thing you can do as I say to all the hit men on here is come introduce yourself one of the days...Come to the club show...

How many pups have you seen me advertise for sale...?? We are the proud parents of twin boys now and due to that fact we had to give up the barn project, thats for those that are intrested?? Just for the record I drive a van and work on a building site every day...Do I love my terriers and the work I have done with them for thirty years...YES I DO ! What do you base me wanting to exploit the breed on? How will I make money running the club? What have you done for terriers and terrier work?? Im really proud of the first book and the hundreds of positive feed backs I had...The next book is set to be even better...A great deal of hard work and many many hours of writing...But i enjoy the end product and puting something back into the sport that so many also enjoy...Personally I am not the type of man that would knock anyone for Having a go...Unfortunatlly not the same can be said for everyone...THE GREEN EYED MONSTER RAISES ITS UGLY HEAD AGAIN... :sick:

First of all you're not talking to some illiterate therefore you're wasting your time trying to portray me as one, I think you could benefit from having a decent proof reader. There's no jealousy here Johnny, the reason I work my dogs is because I enjoy exactly that - working my dogs. I feel no urge to write about it or try & make money from it in any way & for you to say you have done it for your love of terierwork & not money shows you are a liar. You have your critics who have asked you questions which you weren't forthcoming in answering. You don't have to justify yourself to anyone but considering I paid £36 for your book I had hoped for some honest answers. Finally, after some harsh words you have given me what I asked for reasonably in the first place, how difficult was that? The fact remains your posts intentions were to blow your own trumpet, & knowing what this site is like you then had a bandwagon of arselickers singing your praises including admin. What surprised me was my comments receiving support from moderators who were of the same opinion. IMO this media today thing is a pile of shit, NOBODY knew who they were & therefore I don't think it is anything to brag about. There was nothing on the site whatsoever. In regards to you working on a building site, you're not the only one who has to work so I won't be getting the violins out. I could ring Dave Harcombe as I have his number but don't you think Media Today would provide a better reference? Congratulations on your family mate & good luck in everything you do in the future, no hard feelings Corky :thumbs: