Working Deerhound Book

Guest Nightwalker

I am reminded of a fable, :hmm:

a man takes his son to market to buy a donkey, they are walking home and a passer by stops them. You should be riding that donkey and save one set of legs. The man mounts the donkey and sets off. A few miles on and another passer by stops them. You shouldnt be riding the donkey and be letting your young son walk, he is too young. The man dis-mounts, and his son son rides the donkey. A few more miles up the road, and they are stopped again. The passer by says, one of you shouldnt be riding the donkey, you should both be riding it. The man joins his son on the back of the donkey and they set off. Again further down the road and they are stopped. How cruel the passer by states, 2 people riding a donkey is too much for the animal.

The moral of the story:

YOU WILL NEVER PLEASE EVERYBODY

Thats the best thing iv heard in a long while. :D

Cheers. :thumbs-up:

Frank.

Edited by Frank

Guest Nightwalker

I am reminded of a fable, :hmm:

a man takes his son to market to buy a donkey, they are walking home and a passer by stops them. You should be riding that donkey and save one set of legs. The man mounts the donkey and sets off. A few miles on and another passer by stops them. You shouldnt be riding the donkey and be letting your young son walk, he is too young. The man dis-mounts, and his son son rides the donkey. A few more miles up the road, and they are stopped again. The passer by says, one of you shouldnt be riding the donkey, you should both be riding it. The man joins his son on the back of the donkey and they set off. Again further down the road and they are stopped. How cruel the passer by states, 2 people riding a donkey is too much for the animal.

The moral of the story:

YOU WILL NEVER PLEASE EVERYBODY

Thats the best thing iv heard in a long while. :D

Cheers. :thumbs-up:

Yes, I like it too!

Frank.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nightwalker
If your mam has a deerhound it should make a good present. With the number that was printed it will also be an investment for later on, but make sure you get it signed

It's selling well, hpw is your book going?

Guest Nightwalker

It's selling well, how is your book going?

Hi Nightwalker, causing a bit of a stir in the deerhound world from what I hear :whistle:

even if it wasnt intended to. But, doing ok matie

Good (on both counts). How many copies have you printed?

Guest Nightwalker
i would like one for to take to aguy out in new mexico he had afew deerhounds in his time plus crosses he wrote abook called gaze hounds and coursing etc and several otheres hope youve some left

I saw Mr Cassels earlier this week, there are some left though it is selling well.