Sign in to follow this  
PICK AND SHOVEL

Next Working Terrier Book

As some of you may already be aware I have been very busy compiling my new book(s)...It has taken a big effort on my part to compile the information that was required in order to make the book worthwhile.It contains individual in-depth chapters, acompanied by many first class photos on a number of terriermen and their terriers.As with my first book the chapters are divided by my own artwork.Some of the biggest names within the world of working terrier are included. I am more than happy with the first volume and it has been well received by the select few that were chosen to proof read it for me.The release date and price have yet to be finalised...(The end of 2010 is the target)

Due to the ammount of time that I have had to commit to the production of the book...The Working Border Terrier Club has been alive but not kicking. I hope to get back on top of it in the near future...Hopefully including a new web site...I have also been looking for a suitable venue to hold the club show, my apologies to those who were kind enough to join...A news letter will be sent out in due course...

post-24915-010251600 1278610103_thumb.jpg

your last book put me off terriers tbh,please dont ever write one about lurchers.

best of luck with the new book mate enjoyed the last en fair play and good luck with the club there is always someone willing to try and shoot you down no matter wat you do all the best

enjoyed your last book, pm me mate when youve decided the price mate, check waiting cheers mate

JB where did you get that photo , above ? i am sure i seen it somewhere before :yes:

mate loved your last book send me a pm when ready iv got cash waitng only prob is you said some of the biggest names in terrier work is in there but iv never spoke to you?..only joking cant wait for new book..

JB where did you get that photo , above ? i am sure i seen it somewhere before :yes:

It was in EDRD.... Took in wales

Sign in to follow this