Sign in to follow this  
J Darcy

Air Arms S200

Managed toi bag two yesterday with the S200. The first was only close, but i just couldnt see its head as the hare was hidden in a little patch of heather. I decided to take a quartering away body shot. Knowing that the .177 pellet would penetrate well and hopefully nail this white critter down......it worked, and the first one was in the bag.....after a long walk i again spotted a nosey little head peeking out at me. I could only see the top of its head, but the wind was aweful strong....again, the S200 did its job and sent a Bisley just perfect...what a stroke of luck... <_<

it was a great few hours with this little gun....

again, the S200 did its job and sent a Bisley just perfect...what a stroke of luck... <_<

it was a great few hours with this little  gun....

Have you got the multi shot mag yet Mr Darcy?

No not yet mate....do BAR have them in??? and how easy are they to fit....cos i just LOVE <_< my little S200....

No not yet mate....do BAR have them in??? and how easy are they to fit....cos i just LOVE  :yes:  my little S200....

They have them in... very easy to fit, but you'll need a few basic tools. You can buy spare mags too... which is even more reason to fit one! <_<