Hunting opportunities in South Africa.

To be fair most of us know that the folk who go out to africa to shoot a lion are over paid middle aged executive types who want a big trophy for their wall and to feel a big man. They are not really hunters - they are led to the shot and just pull the trigger. It's an ego thing and a money thing. And no i dont really see the point in shooting a leopard or lion unless it is in some way causing damage? What you hunt you should be able to eat or it is infringing on something you wish to protect not cos it makes you feel like your dick is not 3 inches long. And no sgs just because i dont like the idea of killing a certain animal in a certain way does not make me an 'anti' before you start up with your whining.

:thumbs: i agree mate

To be fair the hunting world knows that the UK is full of people who think they know what hunting is and are going nowhere except towards losing all of their hunting privileges due to their opinionated and divided ignorances...The only thing you have left is your stuffy small minded opinion.....LOL

So what if a rich executive/buisnesman wants to pay to hunt in Africa or anywhere else.....Most of the so called "hunting" in the UK is really poaching or illegal/banned activities practiced by subjects who are not citizens.... . The hunting world is a really huge place place compared to the UK and I know of no country that has free hunting for nonresidents....Most country's require a hunter to commission a Guide or PH just to purchase a hunting license....

Go shoot a rat and brag about it ...... :rofl: :rofl:

post-44911-027928200 1278615522_thumb.jpg

To be fair most of us know that the folk who go out to africa to shoot a lion are over paid middle aged executive types who want a big trophy for their wall and to feel a big man. They are not really hunters - they are led to the shot and just pull the trigger. It's an ego thing and a money thing. And no i dont really see the point in shooting a leopard or lion unless it is in some way causing damage? What you hunt you should be able to eat or it is infringing on something you wish to protect not cos it makes you feel like your dick is not 3 inches long. And no sgs just because i dont like the idea of killing a certain animal in a certain way does not make me an 'anti' before you start up with your whining.

To be fair the hunting world knows that the UK is full of people who think they know what hunting is and are going nowhere except towards losing all of their hunting privileges due to their opinionated and divided ignorances...The only thing you have left is your stuffy small minded opinion.....LOL

So what if a rich executive/buisnesman wants to pay to hunt in Africa or anywhere else.....Most of the so called "hunting" in the UK is really poaching or illegal/banned activities practiced by subjects who are not citizens.... . The hunting world is a really huge place place compared to the UK and I know of no country that has free hunting for nonresidents....Most country's require a hunter to commission a Guide or PH just to purchase a hunting license....

is that right..

dont think so battyboy..plenty of lads in the uk/ireland have a thing called respect for the quarry they hunt.. you lot have the shoot now ask later attitude.. so keep ya snidey remarks to ya sen..must go the poodles need walking.. :feck::feck:

is that right..

dont think so battyboy..plenty of lads in the uk/ireland have a thing called respect for the quarry they hunt.. you lot have the shoot now ask later attitude.. so keep ya snidey remarks to ya sen..must go the poodles need walking.. :feck::feck:

If you are referring to Ireland proper and not the northern portion of the island so rudely infested with other/than Irish than you are correct....But I suspect you are not really Irish.....

I do believe you walk with your poodles.. post-44911-018139500 1278618276_thumb.gif :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mirror reflection..

lovely. :icon_redface::icon_redface::feck::feck:

is that right..

If you are referring to Ireland proper and not the northern portion of the island so rudely infested with other/than Irish than you are correct....But I suspect you are not really Irish.....

I do believe you walk with your poodles.. post-44911-018139500 1278618276_thumb.gif :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1