SEEN 24 BOAR YESTERDAY !!! devon area

SEEN 3 GOOD BOARS BETWEEN 120LB TO 140LB AND A BIG SOW ABOUT 140LB . THEN A MOB OF 4 SOWS AND 15 PORKERS.IF YOU ARE KEEN ON LOOKING 4 THEM PM ME WITH YOUR PH NUMBER . IM OFF WORK UNTIL SATURDAY , SO BEFORE THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

Edited by PIGDOGS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k the law lets hunt the b*****ds.

Its not breaking the law if you use your brain and use the right type of dog ie that will find the boar and stand and bail . no holding , or chewing . walk in and a clean shot to the head , all with i

Nice post Halty Lad. Hey Judge; You have put up over 800 posts in four months. What sort of know it all c**t are you? Perhaps you should stop posting and do some reading. I am bored of seeing your nam

Posted Images

Yep, fancy going.

What do we do when we catch one with an inexperienced dog and 2 inexperienced pig hunters? :doh:

Can only think of one thing....RUN! :toast:

Ive been dogging boar in nz 4 18 years , i think we would be fine !!!

This isn't New Zealand mate, by hunting boar with dogs you are breaking the law and putting it on a forum accessed by over 20,000 people...........

Its not breaking the law if you use your brain and use the right type of dog ie that will find the boar and stand and bail . no holding , or chewing . walk in and a clean shot to the head , all with in the law !! Much the same as the stag hunts 2 dog max and shoot the stag on arrival. Alot of people over are that worried about the law , its unreal what fear has been put into the average englishman !!!

• Like 1

Well being carefull is always beneficial with the current guilty until proven innocent mentality linked to hunting. Especially when you have people offering on a public forum to bring a lurcher/harrier/presa and......rottie to "assist" :doh:

Well being carefull is always beneficial with the current guilty until proven innocent mentality linked to hunting. Especially when you have people offering on a public forum to bring a lurcher/harrier/presa and......rottie to "assist" :doh:

Taking dog breeds like that is just asking 4 trouble !!! a old sheep dog would be all u would need , all bark and no bite !It would be just like rounding up a sheep on a farm ... and with the go ahead from the land owner . Perfectly legal !!!

Everything is illegal in someones eyes.

Erm, no not everything, just members offering to bring their presa and assorted breed to catch it, now that is illegal and pretty daft putting such a thing on a public forum thinking you are untraceable.................

Everything is illegal in someones eyes.

Erm, no not everything, just members offering to bring their presa and assorted breed to catch it, now that is illegal and pretty daft putting such a thing on a public forum thinking you are untraceable.................

I don't think anyone is really taking this serious. I have no idea what a 140lb pig looks like?

140 packets of sausages???