gunpower stealth problems

hi all i am having problems with my gunpower stealth .22 i had it around 6 or 7 years without a problem i have used it abused it layed in rain dust and dirt and never a problem untill now:wallbash:.. its started to play up by cocking slide feels tight on moving back and fourth so cleaned it all out silicone greased o rings was ok for 2 outings then it started sticking every shot took it to gunpower at ashford who were very good and quick at servicing they put on new 2010 regulated valve system on air bottle which is tamper proof so power is factory set and cant be changed without taking it back. got it back all ok for a week power 11.4 ft lb then again sticking cocking slide and now every time i fire it the valve seems to stick open and once pellets left barrel air is rushing out the end of barrel in a big whooshing sound to point where nearly all is lost each time its fired unless you can pull cocking slide back very quickly its driving me mad now its been back to ashford 3 times now and still not got it sorted after all driving involved to ashford petrol and cost of repairs and still no luck anyone ever had one or knows about them please please help.wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifno.gif

have you uprated the hammer or spring at any point , also just check the hammer for scoring on the lips.

also check for play in the cocking bush as these sometimes get a bit slack.

its not very funny when one of them valves stick open is it :icon_redface: i had an 800cc bottle let go on me last year and it made the old arse go a bit

cheers all who replied will look into getting it sorted these guns i think are great when working well which is usually years without problems they like marmite you either love or hate them but they are great simple and effective tools when running right and i love em well most of time anyway lol....... :thumbs:

spend once and spend wisley :thumbs:http://www.leupyscustomshop.co.uk/ it wont need to go back once he has done his magic :victory:

no im not saying all that this chap do's is bad but my best mate sent his bottle of to him with a wad of cash.

and to put it nicely he made a compleate balls up of the job,drilling the valve.

had the hammer and spring and washers off of him too. washer made out of wayste pipe i might add.

it took adi at am to put it all right. had to make him a compleat new valve and repaced the internals.

just a warning.

am custom gunsmiths.

atb andy