i am sorry folks but

hi ya brian

i got the camera for the wife she breeds chi's and she wanted to take nice photo's of the dogs and cats and kids pictures and wildlife pictures to but i get to borrow it to though lol its one of them posh ones i think big lenses on it and that so should be nice for her and yes your right it will be the first picture on the memory card will be my new gun lol and no nothing yet the posty is taking his time its been out since 6.30 lol i have even had to call outs as well so i got the wife stay in

and ITS HERE AS WE SPEAK I HAVE JUST TAKEN DELIVERY FOR MY NEW HW100 :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: PLAY TIME

SHAY

Edited by venomviper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hiya Shay......where ever you are   Congratulations on the new arrival......."The Viper".   I wish you both a long and happy union, full of exciting and interesting hunting adventures. The bond

you'll not be hearing from him for the next couple of days mate!! his familys probably gonna forget what he looks like he'll be 'just popping out' for so long he'll look like jeremiah johnson when he finally makes it home, and that'll just be to pick up some more crates of pellets... :clapper:

dont sound at all jealous do i... :whistling:

all the best, wurz

Edited by gurtwurz

Hiya Shay......where ever you are ;):icon_eek:

Congratulations on the new arrival......."The Viper". :clapper::clapper::clapper:

I wish you both a long and happy union, full of exciting and interesting hunting adventures.

The bond you will both ultimatly share, will take a little time to nurture.

At times it can be a difficult path to tread, but with care, and dedication, you will both form an inseperable, and deadly team.

Enough of that crap......Ill give 10-1 you cast her adrift like an old boot in 6 weeks :D;) you heartless brute you :D:D;)

Have Fun mate hope she likes the FX's.

Bill. :)

• Like 1

hi ya stealthy / wurz / bill tony everyone

well well lads what a great gun this is i sent a picture to si as i couldnt believe it i had only put the scope on the gun and took the turret caps off set a target it up at 25mtrs and took the shot nothing i could see anything at all so were did it go ???????? so i aimed lower so i could see the pellet thats strange i see were that went but they were grouping well :hmm: i havent zero'd yet ???? she was 1 click low that was it job done so i went to have a look at the target and there it was my first shot smack bang in the centre of the bull and no bullsh-t either it took my a bit to think so i sent the picture to si to should him and he said the same about it and all i had done was to put the scope on and took the first shot of the hw100kt 22

and the picture is here to prove it and one of the gun to lol

plus i have to much on tonight now as for the wasps nest but there is a bit of land near the jobs so i might just ask who has it as i am known around here i might get it lol so if that is the case wurz no one will see me for a little bit lol and thank you stealthy :thumbs: and bill she loves the fx they came as well today and you will see what i mean after the picture :toast:

right for the spec she is a hw100kt 22 v-mac cylinder cracking gun hawke 4-16-50 ao hw silencer fx16 grain pellets and a very big thank you to brian on here for putting my worries at rest and sending me such a cracking gun thank you buddy and your a true gent top bloke to brian

sym thank you for your help in the silencer thing for very greatful indeed matey and thank you again your a true gent to matey and bill you went out your way to help me get sorted with a QD stud so a very big thank you to you as well buddy very greatful for the help indeed its so nice that if someone needs a little help someone out will help and ask for nothing in return and its good to know that the reg's on here did that for me as well as others thank you all :thumbs::toast::notworthy:

qsw18o.jpg22cdhx.jpg

i hope you like the write up and pictures to but more to come

shay

Edited by venomviper

hi ya stealthy / wurz / bill tony everyone

well well lads what a great gun this is i sent a picture to si as i couldnt believe it i had only put the scope on the gun and took the turret caps off set a target it up at 25mtrs and took the shot nothing i could see anything at all so were did it go ???????? so i aimed lower so i could see the pellet thats strange i see were that went but they were grouping well :hmm: i havent zero'd yet ???? she was 1 click low that was it job done so i went to have a look at the target and there it was my first shot smack bang in the centre of the bull and no bullsh-t either it took my a bit to think so i sent the picture to si to should him and he said the same about it and all i had done was to put the scope on and took the first shot of the hw100kt 22

and the picture is here to prove it and one of the gun to lol

plus i have to much on tonight now as for the wasps nest but there is a bit of land near the jobs so i might just ask who has it as i am known around here i might get it lol so if that is the case wurz no one will see me for a little bit lol and thank you stealthy :thumbs: and bill she loves the fx they came as well today and you will see what i mean after the picture :toast:

right for the spec she is a hw100kt 22 v-mac cylinder cracking gun hawke 4-16-50 ao hw silencer fx16 grain pellets and a very big thank you to brian on here for putting my worries at rest and sending me such a cracking gun thank you buddy and your a true gent top bloke to brian

sym thank you for your help in the silencer thing for very greatful indeed matey and thank you again your a true gent to matey and bill you went out your way to help me get sorted with a QD stud so a very big thank you to you as well buddy very greatful for the help indeed its so nice that if someone needs a little help someone out will help and ask for nothing in return and its good to know that the reg's on here did that for me as well as others thank you all :thumbs::toast::notworthy:

qsw18o.jpg22cdhx.jpg

i hope you like the write up and pictures to but more to come

shay

Hi Shay

Thankyou for the kind words mate.I know you will take good care of her.

Realy was a pleasure dealing with you mate.Loved your enthusiasm you realy are a one off.

Thay are quite a funny lot on here.Will need to visit more often.

Take care buddy looking forward to the photos.

ATB Brian

hi ya brian

thank you to for all the help i needed and putting up with all my questions and everything else matey as again very nice bloke to chat to and like i said before brian you did put alot of my worries to ground so thank you for that as well buddy and yeah you should get more involved on here we are all a good bunch of lads even the old ones too hahahaha they know who they are :tongue2: but yeah its good to get people more involved on there as its a top site and we are all friendly to and brian i shaw am a one off bloke lol :thumbs:

and plenty of pictures to come soon matey trust me :thumbs:

shay

right lads, i'm gonna run a book as to how long shay keeps the viper... so far bills got 10-1 on it going in 6 weeks, i reckon 5-1 its gone in 2 months, :hmm: and on the outside 500-1 that its replaced by an r10 in a fortnight :blink: ...anyone else?

enjoy her(while she lasts!!!) shay mate

all the best, wurz

Right, the odds look good,so, Bill, Ill have a 'purple one' at 10-1, that way that will cover the price of the gun only when he sells it, Is paypal OK :)

You can keep your PURPLE one to yourself young man :D:D:D

.....and yes.....Paypall is fine :D