i am sorry folks but

hi shay. nice looking rifle mate. god help the bunnies on your patch lol.

i've been out with several of my mates who have owned one and i must say they have all been good clean kills from them all. very accurate guns mate. i'd be lying if i said i weren't slightly jealous :whistling::whistling:

regards

chris

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hiya Shay......where ever you are   Congratulations on the new arrival......."The Viper".   I wish you both a long and happy union, full of exciting and interesting hunting adventures. The bond

Wont be long now Shay :D

i know buddy its been a very long weekend brian

and i got your email matey

and i did try the tracking number and its getting closer lol :clapper::clapper::thumbs:

and thanks again brian for sending her out so fast to me :thumbs: i will let you know when she gets here tommorrow and then my write up will be up after out shooting if my pellets get here early lol

your a true gent brian

shay

hi shay. nice looking rifle mate. god help the bunnies on your patch lol.

i've been out with several of my mates who have owned one and i must say they have all been good clean kills from them all. very accurate guns mate. i'd be lying if i said i weren't slightly jealous :whistling::whistling:

regards

chris

hi ya chris

hope all is well buddy hows the hw35 coming on ? no bunny bashing yet ? and yeah the second i saw her i wanted her but i had to sell up just to get her but after chatting to the wife then brian i knew she was the one buddy she is a cracking gun and its all down to this bloke WILDAXBOXER brian a true gent and kept me in touch and even sent me a picture of her all wrapped up just to get me even more excited great bloke to deal with as well i would think twice about dealing with brian again as everyone will say it is a worry sending so much money off to someone you dont know but brian has been a star :thumbs: and just by looking at the gun you can tell he has really looked after it well so yeah i just cant wait now and she will be here

shay

Another bloody gun on its way to Shay!

OCD me thinks :laugh:

BTW you aint gonna sell that 100 till I can buy it off ya you know :no:

Phantom

hi ya tony

no no this is it now matey

no more guns just me and the viper (hw100) as buddies for lfe matey i have always wanted a modded one but could never get one the way i wanted it until i saw brians one and she was perfect tony everything done that i wanted done already so she is the last one for and until i save up to get another one but it would have to be 177 though to go with the viper

shay

Shay, have you heard the news? This Tuesday has been cancelled due to government cutbacks, so you'll have to wait til next week for your gun! :whistling:;)

Bet you'll be sitting at the door waiting for the postie to turn up. Bet the door will be open before he has a chance to even knock! :D

Shay, have you heard the news? This Tuesday has been cancelled due to government cutbacks, so you'll have to wait til next week for your gun! :whistling:;)

Bet you'll be sitting at the door waiting for the postie to turn up. Bet the door will be open before he has a chance to even knock! :D

I think he would be at my door in 3hrs if that were the case :laugh::laugh:

I dont think dealt with a shooter with such enthusiasm :clapper:

Brian

Edited by WILDAXBOXER

no shay pal. not really had much chance to go out with the 35 tbh :wallbash:

waiting for my shooting buddy to get well enough to go out again once he's healed up so... COME ON JOEY. TAKE THE POTIONS AND PILLS AND WE CAN GET OUT THERE!!!

regards

chris

Brian

hi ya brian

hummmm yeah i would lol and yeah matey i am very excited now not long to go before she is here brian i cant wait and at least you know that i will look after her buddy as i promised the wife no more swapping and chopping around for a bit anyway but the hw will be staying with me till the grave as it's the exact one i wanted for a long time but just couldnt buy one but now i have i am happy and its been great dealing with you brian i've been very happy with the way its gone so far buddy any question i have asked you have answered and like i said before you have put my mind to rest a couple of times so greatful for that to :thumbs:

shay

no shay pal. not really had much chance to go out with the 35 tbh :wallbash:

waiting for my shooting buddy to get well enough to go out again once he's healed up so... COME ON JOEY. TAKE THE POTIONS AND PILLS AND WE CAN GET OUT THERE!!!

regards

chris

hi ya chris

whats wrong with joey then ? :icon_eek: and send him my wishes buddy and you will be out soon matey showing people how its done with a springer buddy :thumbs::toast:

well i hope you get out soon joey all the summer bunnies will be grown up lol

and come on joey get better soon buddy i wondered why you had been quiet :hmm:

shay

Brian

hi ya brian

hummmm yeah i would lol and yeah matey i am very excited now not long to go before she is here brian i cant wait and at least you know that i will look after her buddy as i promised the wife no more swapping and chopping around for a bit anyway but the hw will be staying with me till the grave as it's the exact one i wanted for a long time but just couldnt buy one but now i have i am happy and its been great dealing with you brian i've been very happy with the way its gone so far buddy any question i have asked you have answered and like i said before you have put my mind to rest a couple of times so greatful for that to :thumbs:

shay

Your welcome mate.

Shouldint you be in bed :laugh:

PS phsychic was crap.Would rather have stayed in & sorted the good pellets out from the duffers :(

Some pics of my R10.

Well i couldint do any better than the pics that the guy that sold me the gun

So i will use his :laugh:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/john.mcguire/MyR1002?authkey=Gv1sRgCLqv6J-whNqT7QE&feat=directlink#

Brian :bye:

morning brian

well my gun was in coventry and now out for delivery so she will be here very soon so close but so far matey :thumbs:

and the r10 looks nice i saw it when she went up for sale very nice gun and how did you get on with adi ? about getting her into see him ? but as she is brian she looks very very nice and yeah i couldnt sleep at all last night lol managed to drop off around 2am and was woken up at 6.30 as well but i am up now been out with the loony terrier and waiting for my gun and new camera to come as well so happy happy :clapper::clapper:

shay

Some pics of my R10.

Well i couldint do any better than the pics that the guy that sold me the gun

So i will use his :laugh:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/john.mcguire/MyR1002?authkey=Gv1sRgCLqv6J-whNqT7QE&feat=directlink#

Brian :bye:

morning brian

well my gun was in coventry and now out for delivery so she will be here very soon so close but so far matey :thumbs:

and the r10 looks nice i saw it when she went up for sale very nice gun and how did you get on with adi ? about getting her into see him ? but as she is brian she looks very very nice and yeah i couldnt sleep at all last night lol managed to drop off around 2am and was woken up at 6.30 as well but i am up now been out with the loony terrier and waiting for my gun and new camera to come as well so happy happy :clapper::clapper:

shay

Hi Shay

Is that your door i hear chapping lol

No reply from adi yet.By the sounds of it everyone who has seen zini,s wants it done lol.

A new camera as well.You are being good to yourself.Somthing tells me the first memory card will be all hw100 and golf course lol

ATB Brian