Lurcher Pups For Sale

do you know of the bloodlines the whippet/greyhound comes from :signthankspin:

Hi mate sorry it has taken so long but got hold of Dave today. Boy Blues breeding goes back generations on the Greyhound side and the Whippet Side. On the Greyhound side it starts with a dog called BlackJacks Which was out of a dog called Marrillion.

The Whippet side was out of British Racing Registered Whippets dream Vision and final spell.

Dave has a son of Blue at the moment which he races at Highgate Greyhound stadium and he is winning a lot he is only a young dog his name is wild Boy you will see his results on there.They have a website for the track

If you want to no anything else dave said feel free to call him his number is in his add in Earth Dog Running Dog.

Hope This helps but Dave will explain it better.

Edited by lat

do you know of the bloodlines the whippet/greyhound comes from :signthankspin:

Hi mate sorry it has taken so long but got hold of Dave today. Boy Blues breeding goes back generations on the Greyhound side and the Whippet Side. On the Greyhound side it starts with a dog called BlackJacks Which was out of a dog called Marrillion.

The Whippet side was out of British Racing Registered Whippets dream Vision and final spell.

Dave has a son of Blue at the moment which he races at Highgate Greyhound stadium and he is winning a lot he is only a young dog his name is wild Boy you will see his results on there.They have a website for the track

If you want to no anything else dave said feel free to call him his number is in his add in Earth Dog Running Dog.

Hope This helps but Dave will explain it better.

THANKS MATE BUT MARILLION WAS A WHIPPET NOT A GREYHOUND MUST HAVE GOT IT RONG WAY ROUND

GOOD BREEDING ANYWAY MATE AND IHAVE SEEN THESE DOGS RACE

EXCELLENT

Hello,

This one of the pups from the litter, as anyone will know buying a pup is a traumatic affair & on the way to buy this one i was thinking, how have they been cared for etc, are they gonna be in a shit hole with people who haven't got a clue... in this case that couldn't be further from the truth, these pups have been properley raised in a home enviroment. quality through & through.

wow! look at them eyes, stunning! good luck Chubs :thumbs-up:

The whole litter was stuning & a credit to the breeder, any one who has one will echo what i've said, the lenghts this family have gone to raise this litter in my eyes is beyond the call of duty.

Do ya know i ever even noticed the dog eyes till on the way home!

thats a really nice pup mate :clapper: best of luck with her

It was a hard decision , they were all the same sort of stamp. There's a white bitch that's gonna be a murderous little cow & real nice blue mearle dog that ain't gonna be taking prisoners!

Chubbs I'm getting the blue merle dog tommorow nite,shes being shipped over by a mate in a truck,cant wait.Talking to the breeder and hes a real nice bloke,got to compare notes in a few months time and see how they progress.Picked a name for him allready,we're going to call him CHESTER as thats where hes coming from,looking forward to the next few months training him,Jigsaw