2 rats tonight

Guest king ratcatcher

Guest king ratcatcher

Evening guys, put abit of bait out the other night, it diserpeared very quickly, then i put some more out last night, that went, so tonight i mixed some vanila flavouring into some bird seed, left it to soak for a few hours, then stuck it out about 6 o clock, went out at about 7 to see whats about, soon as i went out and switched the lamp on, there was a rat under the shed, two glowing eyes, then he scarpered, waited a few minutes, then went in, it got to about 9 o clock, then grabbed the lamp, shone it out the window, there he was filling hes face with the seed, then run of, so grabbed the s16, put the lamp on top, and went sat outside and loaded an exterminator 18.0 grain, didnt have to wait long and he was straight back out, upto the bait, i moved my cross hair inbetween hes eye and ear, POP !!!!!!! droped him stone dead on the spot, then straight away i see two eyes moving about under the shed, loaded another exterminator, cross hairs right on its head, TWACK !!!!!!!! down he went onto hes side, went down to retrive them, the second one was still under the shed, so pulled him out.

Pellet used ..... .22 exterminators 18.0 grain

both shot at 15 yards

heres some pics .......

dscf33642oe0.th.jpg

dscf3354lu4.th.jpg

2 entrance wounds .....

dscf3362oy9.th.jpg

:victory::victory: