buying new gun AIR ARMS S400 OR LOGUN S16

Just to stick my oar in, :whistling:

I'm having one of the NEW S16's sold no longer by Webley or Logun :no:

Today they are manufactured by Hatsan and are sold by Edgar Brothers :yes: and all the problems assosiated with the Logun version have now been ironed out apparently :yes: It also looks a lot meaner now :boogie:

Phantom

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ever thought on something inbetween? Logun Solo .22 for example? relative cheap for what it is, an accurate, very consistent and reliable gun. Loads of shots, short, and a beauty to look at. Just my two pence.

I had a friend who was telling me at the time when i still had my BSA ultra to get rid of that and buy a S16, i started

looking into it and really wanted one. Car broke down and had to sell gun to cover repairs!!

Anyway ... To cut a long story short...

I bought a new riffle last wednesday, I had been researching the S16 and the S400 Classic. Turns out my friend who

claimed to know everything about shooting new absolute :censored: all. The reviews i read on the logun were ridiculous.

I decided to go with the S400 Classic and i will say one thing AMAZING, granted sure its not as good as daystate or theoben

but this bit of kit is definately tastey!! I can clean hit a ten pence piece from 45 meters or so ( with bipod) lol!!

No regrets one bit Air Arms will definately remain on my list of rifles from here on!!

Hope you made the right choice and found the perfect rifle.

:D

I doubt, I will ever get rid of my AA S200 either, taret precision with Hunting power.

Like I said, can't go wrong with AA guns :thumbs:

Heres a link to the new version of the S-16

http://www.solware.co.uk/blog/?p=195

Phantom

nice link tony, but at that price you could get a hw100... might not have to wait what already seems a lifetime for it either...

all the best, wurz

my 5 pence worth.

had a s16 granted some years back, and she was a feckin night mare.

if dragging her fat ass round the feild wasent bad enough she would then let you down when you got there. inconsistant power, and jamming lets not go there. spent more time getting pellets out the barral than i did shooting her,

she was like one of them girls, wow look at her omg stunning wow, then shed open her mouth and let her self right down.

think what im trying to say is get the aa, if my 410 ever lets me down, i bet my ass it will be my fault not the gun.

Andy :thumbs:

ps 177 it the way forward.