HARKILA QUINTAS JACKET now reduced

Hi, i am selling my harkila jacket, since it doesn't fit me properly- it says size 50 but i think this is the same as a 42-44inch.i'm broad round the shoulders so its a bit tight for me. its been worn maybe less than 10 times, have had it for a couple of years. the jacket is in very good condition, there are no marks, scuffs, bobbles etc, the inside is the same. i have not ground laid on it, so it doesn't have wear marks on elbows. heres a bit of blurb.

.The Quintus jacket is also one of the classical models of the Härkila collection. It is warm and silent and is ideal for hunting where you have to keep quiet for long periods of time. The Quintus jacket features two pockets for storage with outwards cartridge holders, two fleece lined heat pockets, a radio pocket, two back pockets and two inside pockets. The Gore-Tex Ltd-liner jacket is 100% wind and waterproof which allow the body to breathe. The two red safety bands are removable, the high collar, and two strings in the waist and at the bottom make a complete hunting jacket.

i don't have the orange bands. i would like £100 delivered for this but obviously offers are acceptable, might even trade for good bushcraft knives

i can email more photos if required.

http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss201/singlepicker/harkila%20jacket-%20quintas/

harkila front

harkila back

Edited by will8371

The jacket is a couple of years old & you're asking for how much? :icon_eek:

find yourself a harkila for that price.when you do, buy it straightaway then go have a beer to celebrate. these jackets rarely come up for sale because they are 'the bollox'people that buy them don't normally want to sell them on. :doh:

Edited by will8371

The jacket is a couple of years old & you're asking for how much? :icon_eek:

find yourself a harkila for that price.when you do, buy it straightaway then go have a beer to celebrate. these jackets rarely come up for sale because they are 'the bollox'people that buy them don't normally want to sell them on. :doh:

Was offered one by a member on here mate, it was too small but he only wanted £80 for it & it was in good nick.

• 3 weeks later...

could you pm over the cuff lenth to shoulder etc and under arm also would it be a xl or xxl in size?

the sleeve length from cuff to bottom of shoulder seam is 25 inches,along the top. to top of shoulder ie neck cuff is 32 inches from arm cuff along the top.

chest is 50 inches around.

arm cuff to armpit is 21 inches.

armpit to hip seam is 19inches.

from neck cuff to bottom is 30 inches.

now if i'm not mistaken, a 44inch is large in u.k. so i'd say xl.

new picshttp://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss201/singlepicker/harkila%20jacket-%20quintas/

Edited by will8371

so thats def. an xxl i think.

just been looking about, and its hard to find second hand harkila stuff.

i think it best if you are thinking of buying jacket to measure it against one of your own first to get idea. it is 50 inches across chest thankyou corky. :wallbash: