lurcher and 2 digging dogs for sale

due to breaching my tenantcy agreement by keeping dogs i have 7 days to sell the following dogs first is a bearded collie grey x beddy whipet dog 22" to shoulder age 18 months. he takes all quarry single handed worked day and night mainly with digging dogs will swim and retrive anything very fast dog good with kids and can jump pretty much anything also patterdale dog 18 month very eager to please will go down any pipe drain or earth seen quite a bit also good bushing dog hes 14" to shoulder also good with kids and endless energy 3rd dog is a very small jack russel only 11" tall short legged heart of a lion will go straight to ground and bay like mad also mix it if he has to can fit anywhere mainly fox dog but will hunt rabbits just wont kill them can fit down 6" pipe with ease no matter how tight the earth he will find it no probs and fast no digging on straight to it any inquires pm or ring 07776414551 all dogs 150 each pics will follow will put lurcher up shaved and in full bloom

post-39134-023308100 1277818624_thumb.jpg

Guest fence_hopper

shaved

i have a og i need to shave sometimes leave his head if i dont take much of him but that dog looks a mess mate i'd say shave his head to :thumbs: