mate i have been blowing it for 5 years calling hounds /terriers /and lurchers it might not be swain and hadley but it's an hunting horn and unless you are intrested why poke your nose in ??????? because you have pics of hounds it dont make you an expert on hunting horns

:clapper:
mate i have been blowing it for 5 years calling hounds /terriers /and lurchers it might not be swain and hadley but it's an hunting horn and unless you are intrested why poke your nose in ??????? because you have pics of hounds it dont make you an expert on hunting horns

i started with a hunting horn just like that.and i used it for many years.i agree they ain,t no swain but they are a good horn.and worth the £30.

i will just thought as this was an hunting site it would of been the best place to start and to give other hunters a chance thanks vince

Take the piss out of fellow hunters: £10.50 ebay better than yours http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COPPER-BRASS-HUNTING...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's another : £11.55 another

and another £12.50 dont wind me up...

the horn you are selling to "fellow hunters" is no more than an ornament, whether you can toot a fecking tune out of it has no bearing on what it is.....