fox cub before and after update

i let this post run to see how it went!!! i can not see why the post / photo's are a bother to anyone all done on the right side of the law!!! we all know foxes need to be controlled be it terrier work or gun, as for some comments i think it's the fact of them being shot !!! bullet placement was shit ......no you can try and put it in the right place but f**k me you be good to get it to come out in the right place,

so tone it down lad's ??

sounder

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think the issue was you controlling foxes or your methods employed, just probably why you feel the need to put up pictures of them after . Can only be one of two reasons, one your a tit, two yo

to answer all the IDIOTS like you here is a lesson on FOXES....   1st it didnt move away it was on ground next to mine (i cant shoot there) a fox has no bounderies so it would have made its way onto

people who fish take pictures of there catch and post on forums, people who modify there cars put pictures of them on forums, loads of like minded people post photos of there sport or interest for o

Posted Images

As a target shooter (don't take the pi$$) I have no hidden agenda in replying to this post (or similar posts), I'm only doing so to say that I do enjoy reading them and to say thanks to Murphymax (and the others that post them) for sharing them.

ATB,

Mick.

honestly !!!

whats the problem ? not one of them foxes would get up(or did get up)

he saw a problem with foxes and dealt with it , it f*****g pains me sometimes on this site that some who havent got a clue or believe every bit of wildlife should be left to the lurchers or in so called season :wallbash: