fox cub before and after update

Well as predicted the vixen moved her cubs from den site next to my ground onto a den on my ground, over 30 years of fox control helps to have a good idea of what Old Charlie will do LOL....

so for all of you who moaned and said i was creating a problem, by trying to get them on my side of the fence HERE YOU GO.........

they wont be bothering any pheasant poults NOW !!!

dogfox24june2010.jpg

24june2010.jpg

foxcub27june2010.jpg

top...Dog Fox

middle...vixen and 2 cubs

bottom...Last of the cubs

job WELL DONE if i say so myself, not just going out and shooting foxes for SPORT as some have said on here, a lot of planning and groundwork to get them onto my ground, so i could sort them out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think the issue was you controlling foxes or your methods employed, just probably why you feel the need to put up pictures of them after . Can only be one of two reasons, one your a tit, two yo

to answer all the IDIOTS like you here is a lesson on FOXES....   1st it didnt move away it was on ground next to mine (i cant shoot there) a fox has no bounderies so it would have made its way onto

people who fish take pictures of there catch and post on forums, people who modify there cars put pictures of them on forums, loads of like minded people post photos of there sport or interest for o

Posted Images

Don't think the issue was you controlling foxes or your methods employed, just probably why you feel the need to put up pictures of them after .

Can only be one of two reasons, one your a tit, two your worried in case people don't believe you, which actually takes us back to the first reason, your a tit.

• Like 2

Don't think the issue was you controlling foxes or your methods employed, just probably why you feel the need to put up pictures of them after .

Can only be one of two reasons, one your a tit, two your worried in case people don't believe you, which actually takes us back to the first reason, your a tit.

:notworthy::yes:

I asked in the last thread and you didn't answer so I will ask again HOW did you know where the vixen would move them to and with cubs that age do you really expect us to believe that the dog fox had anything to do with those cubs I have no problem with you shooting the cubs I just think you are full of shite.

Mackay and Jeppi, get a frigging room! If the bloke wants to put up pics that's his prerogative. If you disagree then that's fine, but resorting to personal insults is childish at best!

You'll be telling us next how it's wrong to shoot Hares (but fine to shoot rabits) and other such nonsensical drivel!

I asked in the last thread and you didn't answer so I will ask again HOW did you know where the vixen would move them to and with cubs that age do you really expect us to believe that the dog fox had anything to do with those cubs I have no problem with you shooting the cubs I just think you are full of shite.

Well, the how is irrelevant, as he seems to have called it correctly.

As for the dog fox, it might have had nothing to do with the cubs, but it was obviously around.

The Fox is very predictable it doesnt have a brain that functions like ours, it goes with instinct and behaves in the same way time and time again, it is built to survive at all costs, so when there is a threat it moves away from the threat, i didnt know for sure they would move the cubs to any one den but i had a pretty good idea that they would, foxes have more than 1 den that they use to rear cubs.

and as to the question regarding the dog fox it was the father of those cubs as i have watched it bringing food back to the den, so before you go MOUTHING OFF at least know what you are talking about

people who fish take pictures of there catch and post on forums,

people who modify there cars put pictures of them on forums,

loads of like minded people post photos of there sport or interest for other like minded people

the world will never be perfect so instead of calling genuine people "your a tit" who mind there own business and share there interest with fellow shooters why dont you go do what interests you and leave us alone

go tell paedophiles to stop sending indecent pictures thats usefull or just go FI_ICK 0FF

• Like 1