!!!!!!!!! FOXES !!!!!!!!!!

Jeys Lads Dont have a fight over me :boxing:

I dont mind people taking the piss outa me so it all good :clapper:

Besides I have learned something that will stay with me for the rest of my life......................

Dont try and throw a gate at a fox use a stone or even better a gun :clapper: Hahahaha

All the best Guys

Thanks a mill for the great advice :clapper:

Stephen

Hello man, good to hear you are not annoyed,people take the piss out of me all the time and i,m used to it now :boogie: That other lad was more annoyed than you haha ah well no harm was intended CHEERS :drink:

lol, can you not tell he's taking the piss out of you.."thks a mill for great advice"

Wasnt annoyed at all pal, just the guys who post good reads and proper info get a bit fed up of people ruining threads, you hadnt even let it get started before you took the piss, he was wanting advice. And look at the post now, nothing came of it..again another guy getting no where because someone laughed at him..

Cheers my man for the advice, no point making enemies on here ,we have enough of them in the government and those anti-assholes. Heading up to Shanes Castle here for the game and country fair. Good Luck :drinks:

YOUR RIGHT THERE MATE. hAVE A GOOD DAY, ITS A LOVELY DAY FOR IT...

just the guys who post good reads and proper info get a bit fed up of people ruining threads, you hadnt even let it get started before you took the piss, he was wanting advice. And look at the post now, nothing came of it..again another guy getting no where because someone laughed at him..

This from the man who decided to hijack the thread to discuss which game fair he was going to, because that's a: interesting to the general membership and b: relevant to the thread subject! (In case you missed it, that was sarcasm!)

Mate, that's what the PM button is for!

Anyway, getting back on thread...

I reckon dig a 6 foot pit, with a load of sharpened sticks in the bottom. Carefully cover in foliage, and lay a dead chicken over the top.

Now when mr Charlie comes along and goes to help himself to free dinner, he deals with himself!

Of course you COULD just wait up with a shotty, but where's the fun and challenge in that? ;)

Hey Guys sorry about the delay.

I managed to get 1 fox last night with me neighbour and a .223.

He was 120 yards away shot into the chest and dropped :clapper:

All is not good thow as 21 of my month old chickens where all killed by a stoat or somthing small as it got through inch mesh wednesday night! :thumbdown:

Ill post a new topic for it.

Tanx for yer support lads,

All the Best

Stephen :D

post-51239-076083400 1278084711_thumb.jpg

Edited by an fear fiach

CAN BE MURDERING BUGGERS 30 METRES FROM ME WINDOW IS A WOOD WEDNESDAY NIGHT 6.30 HAVING BITE TO EAT CHARLIE POPS OUT RUNS FENCE LINE AND BACK IN, HENS BEEN OUT FOR A NIGHT OR TWO NO DAMAGE, SOMETIMES YOU CAN HAVE ONE LIVING ON DOORSTEP AND NEH PROBS THEN TRAVELLING FOX DROPS IN AND HAS A MEAL WILL BE LOCKING UP TOO NIGHT THO NOT PUSHING IT LOL KNOW WHEN ONES ABOUT ME TYKES TELL ME OR CLOSE CIRCUIT TV, GLAD YOU GOT THE VISITOR USUALLY ONCE YOU GET A VISIT THEY ONLY STOP WHEN YOU GET THE RAIDER OR IF IT DOES STOP SOMEONE ELSE HAS REGARDS DABBER

Edited by DABCHICK

Hey Guys sorry about the delay.

I managed to get 1 fox last night with me neighbour and a .223.

He was 120 yards away shot into the chest and dropped :clapper:

All is not good thow as 21 of my month old chickens where all killed by a stoat or somthing small as it got through inch mesh wednesday night! :thumbdown:

Ill post a new topic for it.

Tanx for yer support lads,

All the Best

Stephen :D

Well done mate on getting one off them, the 223 is an excellent foxing rifle, out to 200 yards + no problem. Good luck with the rest. :thumbs: