Sean Frain

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baldie
:D I well remember, being out at morrises at hawes one day, i,d just seen our pilot, and hollered our hounds on, and was doing my best to lay them on in the mist, when the fat f**k appeared from nowhere :D " i say , whip" he said, have you seen the fox? :clapper: priceless , he really is the prince of mountain sportsmen :clapper::clapper:
Woooooowwwwwww now there Chalky , be careful .

Others may think that but I on the other hand could'nt possibly comment .

I suggest you go along to the library take a selection of his books out (or get them ordered) and judge for yourself , then come back and maybe a review or two ?:rolleyes: ..... Enjoy :D .

Cheif, what has chalkwarren ever done to you for you to suggest he spends his hard earned cash on Frain books :no: You have gone down in my estimation :laugh:

Woooooowwwwwww now there Chalky , be careful .

Others may think that but I on the other hand could'nt possibly comment .

I suggest you go along to the library take a selection of his books out (or get them ordered) and judge for yourself , then come back and maybe a review or two ?:rolleyes: ..... Enjoy :D .

Well,.from all the comments made regarding this guy,.I really should meet him... :hmm:

If he is churning out hunting books with the frequency that you say,..I'm sure he could teach me something.

Sounds to be quite the little entrepreneur... :clapper:

I also hear he is a dry-stonewaller...it says so on his business card.... :tongue2:

Bear it in mind Chalkwarren should you ever need any help in either drystonewalling or illustrating your books with his superb, true-to-life pencil scetches. :yes::D

Who can forget his lifelike drawings which capture the moment brillantly :clapper:

You bunch of jealous, narrow minded b*****ds! :censored: Sean happens to be a very good friend of mine and he works really hard to produce really good quality books about field sports. He's been there, done that ...so to speak and what he knows could fill an encyclopedia. You clowns clearly don't know anything about the sharp end of hunting or you'd appreciate the books he writes. He's had terriers for god knows how many years and he is the first bloke I ring when I want information on peds or individual dogs. Some of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves....there's a certain amount of jealousy involved in this slagging I think.

This is a photo from a dig to an exceptional Middleton dog that Sean owned....you can't argue with the facts..