Sign in to follow this  
jimmyg

Sean Frain

I've heard that Mr Frain has another five books due out next month.... :clapper: Can anyone confirm this?

:rtfm: Please tell me you jest craggy :icon_eek:

Guest WILF

Like a moth to the flame you are Si :D

Like a moth to the flame you are Si :D

No, I've made a promise not tp waste any more money, six of his books were enough :laugh:

Sorry Simoman, it's FOUR books not five. The first book I think is called, "Wildlife that lives in Drystone Walls north of Bury" and the second offering is, "Know your Fox Scats, a breakdown of Fox shit", both with line drawings. :icon_eek::big_boss:

Sorry Simoman, it's FOUR books not five. The first book I think is called, "Wildlife that lives in Drystone Walls north of Bury" and the second offering is, "Know your Fox Scats, a breakdown of Fox shit", both with line drawings. :icon_eek::big_boss:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: The fox shit book is tempting me :whistle:

has anyone see the cover of "the white fox of whiterush moor" or someting???

It lappears to be some kind of hybrid Wolf / tiger specimen walking amongst reeds on the cover..and the cover of his last one is even worse...What does inspire such lunacy ???

has anyone see the cover of "the white fox of whiterush moor" or someting???

It lappears to be some kind of hybrid Wolf / tiger specimen walking amongst reeds on the cover..and the cover of his last one is even worse...What does inspire such lunacy ???

Yes, usual quality :laugh: artwork. If you really want a laugh stiffy just read a synopsis of the book :icon_eek:

Just caught up with this, Stab that was a cracker, changing the subject a bit boys, but has anyone else paid for a copy of RABBIT CONTROL by Jackie Drakeford and then spent the next three years wondering why the f**k did I do that? Still I doubt you lads will enjoy it, theres no drawings, :laugh: plenty of crap photos though. Seriously, do not buy this book.

I WILL OFER MY TUPPANCE HA`PENNY WORTH

DONT dont DONT dont DONT EVER BUY A FECKING DOG OF THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST ME I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE!

LAST TIME I SAW HIS BUSINESS CARD IT READ

S.FRAIN

SINGER, POET ,AND SOME MORE TOO, THE TEARS IN MY EYES FROM LAUGHING MEANT I COULDNT CARRY ON READING IT ........................

I wouldn't buy a book off him never mind a fecking dog, he's almost as big a tw@ as the bezzants :D

Please tell us you bought the dog before his author/nobhead days when you didn't know better???

Guest ARTEMIS

Nope...its not meant to be a put down at all. :blink: What would be an accident that DH may have whilst rabbiting with a Patterdale :hmm: ...Give you a clue...Red...furry...pointy teeth...pointy ears...bushy tail!!! :rolleyes:

A squirrel? :D

Yes - must be a squirrel : Squirrel goes on Rampage! :laugh: