Sean Frain

Stabs, I have seen the error of my ways, I now feel foolish for jumping on the bandwagon and abusing such a talented artist :stink: :whistle: I feel the colours have brought out the eyes in the dog

Edited by Simoman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

come on lads , cut the fellow o bit of slack.. he told me he painted that pic in the nude going through his blue period. took him 5 days of repainting to get the finnished master piece. his work is in great demand all over the world now so anyone with one should get in touch with sotherbys.

Got that one too Frank........shite. I have this ridiculous urge to expand my collection of hunting books, I got some Frain books as presents and bought a couple more thinking "It must be better than the last".....and it never is.

Guest celtic morning
:D I well remember, being out at morrises at hawes one day, i,d just seen our pilot, and hollered our hounds on, and was doing my best to lay them on in the mist, when the fat f**k appeared from nowhere :D " i say , whip" he said, have you seen the fox? :clapper: priceless , he really is the prince of mountain sportsmen :clapper::clapper:

Only just saw this , "One died for your soul , the other for your freedom ." Classic Baldie , so many coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan in coffins .Always find time for the British soldier . Hero . That dont include our navy girls . By the way I once saw Sean F's business card which listed him as an Irish Folk Singer !! Anyone heard him ? Dont think he would go down too well in a Dublin bar !

• 3 weeks later...