Sean Frain

• 2 months later...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than start a new thread on Mr Frain, I'll mention it here. I've just noticed in the Tideline advert in EDRD that this prolific author has another book out..."The Year Of The Working Terrier". Original title :clapper: . Please note and I quote; " Profusely illustrated throughout with cartoons, drawings and b-w photos". Anyone got it yet? ;)

Edited by cragman
Rather than start a new thread on Mr Frain, I'll mention it here. I've just noticed in the Tideline advert in EDRD that this prolific author has another book out..."The Year Of The Working Terrier". Original title :clapper: . Please note and I quote; " Profusely illustrated throughout with cartoons, drawings and b-w photos". Anyone got it yet? ;)

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: My mag was waiting when I got in from work, I too saw the advert and the hairs on the back on my neck stood up and I expressed a little wee in anticipation :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

I would dearly love to read that, but just for the laugh.

But there's no way in hell that I'd spend good money on it.

Here's a theory, Sean Frain is really a comedian like Ricky Gervais did with David Brent and he's purposely writing the worst possible crap he can think of, and we'll all look back on this in a few years and call him a comic genius.

At least, that would be my excuse, if I wrote any of that shite. :laugh:

His daddy was d.b.Plummer :D

you read my mind when i was young i thought plummer was god and couldnt wait for his next book beleived every word itl be the same with frain and todays young hunters truly crap drawings .lots of lies

His daddy was d.b.Plummer :D

you read my mind when i was young i thought plummer was god and couldnt wait for his next book beleived every word itl be the same with frain and todays young hunters truly crap drawings .lots of lies

At least as a kid I loved reading Plummers books. Frain has the style............I take it back he has no style :laugh:

Edited by Simoman