• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Amanda as always was great to see you and prinny is getting faster everytime i see her real shame about sun ( as you know ) havnt been well today so havnt done the pics i took yet but will get them on as soon as i can , hi to tom was nice to meet you thats one shit hot fast dog you have there i still think my blue knitted collar helped though ha ha and kurt i will have to knit a new pink collar just for mick as its his lucky colour had a great time with you all even though im knackered now old age it must be he he chuffed with my likkle whippet buffy as well she put her all into the courcing :toast: looking forward to seeing you all in oct :bye::)

Had a realy good day saturday, Shame I couldn't stop for sunday as my rough lad won the racing saturday :yes:

Look forward to seeing the pictures & hopefully plan on making a weekend of it next year..

Tom Hope You and Your Dog can make it for the October show that would be some race Your dog Alans dog Geraints dog and Sundays winner I would want the video of that one and time :icon_eek:

Would like to say a big thank You to everyone off here that came and made the show such a success,There is a lot of bigger shows but this one is just a baby compared to many,five Years seems like yesterday.

Big thank You TO Kath Mike & Kelly Jason Richard and Mum without You lot it wouldn't be possible and as much fun,

All the judges I know how hard the job is and fully appreciated the effort and commitment,particularly Paul Travers and Nick Valentine :notworthy: who stepped in at the drop of a hat when the other Judges failed to turn up.

what a great show again, thanks alun and cath we had a trade stall at the show and done realy well roll on next year. nice to catch up with old and new freinds you now your names lol, see you all in oct for the indoor t/l show

titchy :thumbs:

Well done Tom with Basil - can't believe he had any energy left :o

We left after the show class - got a bit wet in the sideways rain but was very pleased that Rowan came second to Paul's dog especially as he had his tail tucked under and backed humped against rain the whole time!

See you all next year :bye::bye:

Well we had an excellent time! Glad we camped this year it was so much easier to enjoy the show. I haven't drunk like I did that night for about 5 years and by god I paid for it the next day and so did my brother pork chop! It was nice to meet up with everybody again really good company to be with. Amanda thanks for contributing to my hangover with your blackcurrant liquor :blink:

Alan I know I stole your batteries for my camera HAhahah :boogie: ill send them back to you in the post flat! :tongue2: I've got some pics for you ill send them to you later, the ones in the night are not very good quality as I was steaming!

Just like to say well done and thanks to cath and team you lot really know how to organize the showing and racing! :thumbs:

Heart of wales alan well done yet again credit to you show was spot on my family really enjoyed it! Trophies were top class! :toast:

Pork chop well done for winning champion of champions dog well deserves it! ;):toast:

Bristol Kevin nice to meet up with you again boyo! My daughter is still giving me a guilty conscience about that ferret because I didn't take it off you which you offered us!

Ill try to post some pics up later when im on the laptop!

Alan from heart of wales well done for cutting your bloody grass :laugh:;)