Top Posters In This Topic

whats happening on sunday?

Simulated Coursing first entries taken from 10.30

Champion of Champions Terriers and Lurcher will start after sim Coursing

Open Terrier and Lurcher show after champion of Champions

Digging Competition middle of show about 3.oclock prize money £100 and trophy

Racing after show

Ferret show all Day and racing

my bitch came reserve again today i just want one first place :p but oh well they are coming places i suppose. but there was lots of crackers there today the winner really deserved it fair play

got any pics of the day mate? :toast:

nah we forgot the camera but someone was taking pictures all the time so i susspect someone will get thier hands on them

Had a great time again, was brilliant to meet up with everyone, massive thanks to cath kel and mike for the smooth running (no pun intended! lol) as always and thanks to al and anne for sticking with this show and giving it chance to grow. I say this every year but this is most definately my favorite show of the year, a real freindly atmosphere, great bar (decent prices not like other shows where you need a mortgage for a pint!), good mix of working dogs, lovely place to camp the list goes on and on and this year the weather made it even more enjoyable. I am really pleased to see this show growing slowly but surely and every extra person through the gate every extra tent on the field is thoroughly deserved after all the effort and thought that you put into running this show. I hope the success continues and i will see you in Oct.

Paul/Mark and family - thanks for the entertainment, i havent laughed that much in ages and....just for the record that bramble liquire is 17% incase you forgot AGAIN lmao! Ryf and jedd in top form again, well done :toast: Could you email me the pics from sat night? (ajharrison1981@yahoo.co.uk) cheers

Kurt and mrs kurt and freind and mrs freind (cant remember their names :doh: ) - just watched the video of the final on Sun - mick is like a tornado up that track even with 3 legs lol. Thanks for looking after the ferret, sorry he kept you awake :) looking forward to seeing yous all again in Oct :thumbs:

Kev - thanks for the gas and the good company :D see you soon :D

Everyone else who we see there every year (too many names for me to remember!) - see you again next year :bye:

Mr Photograph printer - thanks for the pic, its brill :D nice to have the mount and title and frame :D

Al - the trophy is real nice - pride of place :toast:

post-22007-053138800 1281984324_thumb.jpg

post-22007-087282100 1281985110_thumb.jpg

Shame prinny hurt her toe on Sat, would have been interesting to see how she would have done against sundays under 23" winner :yes:

Had a realy good day saturday, Shame I couldn't stop for sunday as my rough lad won the racing saturday :yes:

Look forward to seeing the pictures & hopefully plan on making a weekend of it next year..

Thanks for the stuff for prinnies toes :thumbs: They are still swollen so she is on rest for the forseeable :cry: See you there next year :D

Had a realy good day saturday, Shame I couldn't stop for sunday as my rough lad won the racing saturday :yes:

Look forward to seeing the pictures & hopefully plan on making a weekend of it next year..

Thanks for the stuff for prinnies toes :thumbs: They are still swollen so she is on rest for the forseeable :cry: See you there next year :D

Your welcome, hope its only a little knock. ATB Tom