• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows your new jacket cath neded it last sunday with that bloody wet stuff dont forget i do the trousers to match lol glad your happy with it

anthony :drink:

may take you up on that :clapper: yea its great wore it out yesterday shopping got a few looks but who cares i was dry ha ha

we traveled from doncaster last year what a load of shit it was all talked about in the countymans about 4 game stalls there sumone selling windows camping area crap yes there was a pub at night gud job but the game fair wasnt as it made out to be enless your local dont waste your time i mean it

we traveled from doncaster last year what a load of shit it was all talked about in the countymans about 4 game stalls there sumone selling windows camping area crap yes there was a pub at night gud job but the game fair wasnt as it made out to be enless your local dont waste your time i mean it

Are you sure you went to this show mate,this is probably 1 of the best shows around great venue and some really tidy people:thumbs: ,guess we wont be seeing you this year then :bye:

Sorry You were disappointed,There would be nothing that would please me more than in five Years be able to put on a game fair the size of the Midland or Ragley Hall,However anyone who has run or tried to organise a show, game fair or even village fete, will tell You that these things dont grow over night they take Years and traders in particular need thousands of people at the gate before they will even agree to come, some even agree to come and check the weather and dont even bother to turn up,which I can understand as they are in business,as for advertising unless You advertise You will never get anyone through the gate.

As for the stalls that came last Year thank You and we look forward to Your support again :notworthy:

As I said to many who phoned last Year and I will say it again this year as I am not in the business of bullshitting.

If You want thousand of stalls struggle to find the Terrier and lurcher show or Ferret Show without a map,want to morgage your house for entrance camping for the weekend and a pint of beer,go to one of the bigger Game fairs.

On the other hand if You want to Simulate coursing both days,race both Days,show and race your ferret both days,Show Your Terrier and Lurcher both days.Watch or enter hound show,All with decent prizes,Watch Hounds hunting Saturday only.

Pay £5.00 entry £20.00 to camp for a weekend.reasonably priced beer and food

Come to the Heart of Wales

and have a good crack in the bar at night with horn blowing competition and punch ball competition and I cant spell Kareokee

Well said HOW,this show is the only one that actively trys to promote the working bedlington and beddyXs and gave the beddy forum free rein to run a few classes!The beddy classes will not bring in enough to pay for the excellent prizes!! Hope the weathers fine and see you all with my fluffys.Too big is run for pure profit, £20 weekend camping you will pay that for a field with shit facilities.

there was talk of it bieng a good show last year and it was everywhere it was advertised it DID NOT say there was going to be thousasnds of stalls this show is very well organised and im sure it will grow over the next few years ill be there again this year :thumbs:

New for this Year

Children's Quad bike Track along with the Bouncy Castles

Children's marquee with Glenn Glitter Scott children's Magician

Fastest Ferret racing and show on both Saturday & Sunday

Pedigree Dog Agility both Days

Chainsaw Sculptor

As of last Year

Tropical inc

Air rifle range with prizes on offer both days for best shot Adult and Young shot

Event Photographer

Dog Scurry

Lurcher Hurdle racing and Long Jump Both Days

Bar

The will be a open Terrier and Lurcher Show on Both Days, with simulated coursing, and racing,The Championship will be on Sunday which is a qualifier for the Midland Game Fair and Chatsworth.

The Hound Show and Rabbit hunt will be held on Saturday afternoon

The Bedlington show and championship will be held on Saturday

Ringside Entertainment already booked

City of Newport pipes and Drums

Falconry

Fly Casting

Axe racing

The Digging Competition will be held on Sunday afternoon £100 prize money

As for stalls I know of Ten for definite as last Year they never let me down rain hail or shine

Will put up photos of the prizes on offer as soon as I get them

At the moment there will be A framed photograph and bag of dog food along with trophy for each daily champion and champion of champions

The fastest lurcher overall on Sunday will win £100

We travelled down from Derbyshire last year and were very disappointed with this so called game fair.

It's more of a local show really, not many stalls, you could have looked round it in 5 minutes.

It is unfair and irresponsible to advertise this as a big event because people will travel long distances to the what amounts to be the middle of bloody nowhere (you will see what I mean when you try to find it) :icon_eek:

Save your hard earned for one of the proper events of the summer.