Whoo hoooo, 2 more sleeps and we will be there, cant wait.......

Donk/welsh power - mick will be guarding the golden girl, little princess

Kev - nice gun i got one just like it :) lol

Whitey - if your reading this i have lost your number so give me a call mate.

Titch - make sure you get your practice in on the cattie,

anyone want to join us for a freindly shootoff come to the big blue horse lorry sat evening, last year we did it a quid each and winner takes all, a good laugh before the bar opens

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again, see you all Friday

Amanda x

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New this Year just been agreed

On Both Days

Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting :gunsmilie:

1st 2nd 3rd trophies on both Days along with the best shot on both Days wins a Days canoeing on the river Wye

Glenn Glitter Scott Children's entertainer magic show and Circus skills :icon_eek:

And the Meerkats are coming back simples

post-5621-005296500 1280254565_thumb.jpg

we had his grandpappy stuffed

not long now. we will have a trade stall at the show (camo tent) come and say hello

hoping to have a load of skin staplers deliverd ready??

titchy :thumbs:

Had shippment of skin staplers today any one needs any come and visit our stall at the show they are £10 with free remover also we will have our new plastic camo ferret boxes sold loads of these and only got 6 left for the show

thanks titchy :thumbs:

how much are the ferret boxs and have you got a double

Yes kev will have some doubles what day are you going up on we will be up friday night

atb titchy

i going to be there tommorow till monday so i'll see you there how was lamborne ?

anyone want to join us for a freindly shootoff come to the big blue horse lorry sat evening, last year we did it a quid each and winner takes all, a good laugh before the bar opens

Amanda x

yeah its nice aint it haha pity its yours it needs a new owner i recon what u want for her ?

not long now. we will have a trade stall at the show (camo tent) come and say hello

Had shippment of skin staplers today any one needs any come and visit our stall at the show they are £10 with free remover also we will have our new plastic camo ferret boxes sold loads of these and only got 6 left for the show

Yes kev will have some doubles what day are you going up on we will be up friday night

atb titchy

i going to be there tommorow till monday so i'll see you there how was lamborne ?

Didnt see you at my show kevin...i was waiting. What happened??

atb titchy

was under staffed to be honest had people pull out on me so in turn , and anyone who knows my phone will tell you i can't get signal at heart of wales so i'm sorry for not coming and i hope it was a good show did antony make it i haven't heard from him yet and are you coming to the heart of wales game fair rod ?

Amanda x

yeah its nice aint it haha pity its yours it needs a new owner i recon what u want for her ?

most accurate air gun i have ever shot mate

atb titchy

was under staffed to be honest had people pull out on me so in turn , and anyone who knows my phone will tell you i can't get signal at heart of wales so i'm sorry for not coming and i hope it was a good show did antony make it i haven't heard from him yet and are you coming to the heart of wales game fair rod ?

Antony come up the night before mate..

wont be going to the heart of wales mate,too be honest,i cant stand shows.

atb titchy

i've been on the road 9 weeks from show to show to show been home twice in that time, heart of wales is my second to last this year thank god so i can under stand what your saying how did it go after ?

atb titchy

i've been on the road 9 weeks from show to show to show been home twice in that time, heart of wales is my second to last this year thank god so i can under stand what your saying how did it go after ?

it went well mate.ive had alot of fantastic feed back.

not going to say no more on this thread as its to do with the heart of wales and people wont be happy :thumbs:

is there any diffrance between saturday and sunday...... whats the better day for running dogs,

thanks

carl

hi carl we have courcing and racing on both days for lurchers and racing for terriers on both days there is also an open show for both terriers and lurchers on both days too the only difference is we have a championship show on sun morning that your dog would have to qualify by winning a best in show somewhere in GB to enter . why not come camp for weekend that way you get entertainment in eve too :D:drinks::drink: