its more of a mini gamefair than llandilo but then again we aint been going so long and havnt got the money they have to run it but it gets better every year its well catered for the terrier and lurcher and hound people and familys too and there are good quality working dogs there every year also its a good crack in the night if your camping and you dont have to get a taxi into town to get a drink in the night like llandilo :boogie: the bar is open and on the grounds and there is entertainment such as bands etc also hot food hope to see you all there :victory::toast:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn Glitter Scott Children's entertainer magic show and Circus skills :icon_eek:

I think I would drop the glitter part of the name as a childrens entertainer :)

I know thought the same before I met him at our motorcycle rally in May

This Guy is mental he will be doing a bit in the bar on Sat night for adults as well

A man of many talents

This time next week cant wait best get the young man extra fit 4 the raceing then lol

Got the contractors coming in Monday to make sure the grass is nice and short

thas [bANNED TEXT] i like 2 here lol cant wait 2 meet up whith a few ppl an make a week end of it :drinks::drink::drink: :alcoholic: lol shud b a good crack

kel said she aint volenteering to have knives thrown at her again or fire by glen glitter noooo way ha ha so its your turn Al he he :boogie::whistling:

I forgot about that

I thought the bed of nails was the amazing

did you take any photos thought I did but cant find them

i have some somwhere cause i remember taking them and kels face with those knives coming at her lol