• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great show as well, thanks alun and cath and we will book the trade stand again next year :thumbs:

is that you Ian (pro trapper) if so i was talking to you up the show im the one you was looking for trousers of lol

cheers anthony :thumbs:

Hey Titchy - was it you who won the kingfisher picture in the Worcester lurcher show raffle?

(If you did please don't say it is sh*te cos I did it!!)

hi mate yes it was good picture i have it hannging in the house lol i also one a bottle of something but give it back as the people who ran the show wanted to taste it :whistling: been quite lucky on the raffles this year ??? :icon_redface:

titchy

We had a great show as well, thanks alun and cath and we will book the trade stand again next year :thumbs:

is that you Ian (pro trapper) if so i was talking to you up the show im the one you was looking for trousers of lol

cheers anthony :thumbs:

It is me Anthony, I will be in touch.

Cheers Ian

After a gruelling 6 1/2 hour journey arrived to a warm welcome at the Heart of Wales at 9.45pm on friday. Journey was well worth it, one of finest country fairs of the year.

Excellent run show, camping fields with stunning panoramic views and very good facilities. All events well run, wife and daughter with me and all really enjoyed this great show. Weather tried to spoil Saturday but not for long. Got show champion with my fawn lurcher Tarn and daughter's merle pup came 3rd in her class.Stayed til monday afternoon. A big thanks to the 2 lads clearing site who helped when I had problems with caravan tyre.

Already looking forward to next years show. A big thankyou and well done to all involved. Y I S Pete:thumbs: :toast::notworthy:

glad everyone enjoyed and well done peter i have some nice pics of ur dog on my facebook at mo im trying to get them loaded on here but they are too big apparently if anyone wants to see them that knows me pm me if your on facebook and il sort it out