• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope its better this year. last years reviews wer a bit grim

:no:

Have learned in life that no matter how hard You try You will never please everyone,we havent got thousands to throw at this event Yet,but we will grow,like all the other big game fairs have had to do.

See loads of people coming back each Year so we must be getting something right.

Have learned in life that no matter how hard You try You will never please everyone,we havent got thousands to throw at this event Yet,but we will grow,like all the other big game fairs have had to do.

See loads of people coming back each Year so we must be getting something right.

have a good one mate ,im away again so will miss this year ,gutted

Dont forget to make sure the rings for the beddys and beddyXlurchers are cut short with no pickys for our fluffyS ON SATURDAY!! The working bedlington forum appreciate the effort put in for their classes, only show that promotes the beddys cheers. :thumbs:

have a good one mate ,im away again so will miss this year ,gutted

Thanks mate wherever You are keep your head down :gunsmilie: see you soon

im there and i cant wait really looking forward if theres something ive learnt in life is that you cant please evryone anyway any one with a wife should now this :icon_eek: just get up there and try to enjoy i cant wait and alan keep big mick away from me you know what i meen lol :thumbs:

im there and i cant wait really looking forward if theres something ive learnt in life is that you cant please evryone anyway any one with a wife should now this :icon_eek: just get up there and try to enjoy i cant wait and alan keep big mick away from me you know what i meen lol :thumbs:

keep him away from evryone dont you mean lmao

not long now. we will have a trade stall at the show (camo tent) come and say hello

hoping to have a load of skin staplers deliverd ready??

titchy :thumbs:

Had shippment of skin staplers today any one needs any come and visit our stall at the show they are £10 with free remover also we will have our new plastic camo ferret boxes sold loads of these and only got 6 left for the show

thanks titchy :thumbs:

not long now. we will have a trade stall at the show (camo tent) come and say hello

Had shippment of skin staplers today any one needs any come and visit our stall at the show they are £10 with free remover also we will have our new plastic camo ferret boxes sold loads of these and only got 6 left for the show

how much are the ferret boxs and have you got a double

post-41759-053107100 1281557546_thumb.jpg

how much are the ferret boxs and have you got a double

Yes kev will have some doubles what day are you going up on we will be up friday night

atb titchy