Rat exterminated

Guest king ratcatcher

Guest king ratcatcher

Brought a tub of exterminators of bob ruggles to try in my s16 .22, tried them out this afternoon, i was getting hole in hole with them at 15 yards, after putting 8 exterminators in the same hole i was happy with that, (didnt need to zero as it was on the cross hairs) so went out in the garden to try them on some rats tonight, went out and within 20 minutes one come out from under the shed, loaded a exterminator 18.0 grain, cross hairs on hes head, thwak !!!!!! he just slumped over, walked upto him and the blood would not stop pissing out of its head :D these pellets are amazing and im cirtainley sticking to these now ;)

Heres some pics as always .........

dscf3330yt6.th.jpg

Done some damage to hes head too :D

dscf3332ea2.th.jpg

Check out all the claret on the top left ..........

dscf33352vi9.th.jpg

:):)

Guest king ratcatcher
I would say that's one dead rat.. :D .. and them pellet's are well up to the job for close range stuff.. but im sure you will have to sacrifice the long shot's with that weight of pellet as they will drop pretty quick..

Keep at it.. :good: .

Millet.

Cheers guys, they are a great pellet, also come in 20.5 grain i think :rocker:

I was getting one hole groups eirlier at 20 yards with them, going through a 1 inch thick bit of wood :D

• 1 year later...