how come at the top of the for sale section it says no peddlars and or if only your posts are selling dogs.

and yet theres someone selling bull/grey pups and its their first post i know they have donated but its a bit hypocritical isnt it.

ive been on here off and on for years but cus ive not donated i cant sell anything .

and no i havent got any litters for sale or due.

how come at the top of the for sale section it says no peddlars and or if only your posts are selling dogs.

and yet theres someone selling bull/grey pups and its their first post i know they have donated but its a bit hypocritical isnt it.

ive been on here off and on for years but cus ive not donated i cant sell anything .

and no i havent got any litters for sale or due.

Im sure alot of the people selling in the for sale section only come on this site to sell.

I personally think everyone should have to donate, its not much to pay and it goes towards the running of the site.

In my opinion I think people should donate and have 100+ posts before being able to sell, whether it be a book or a dog! :whistling:

Kyle