price of ferrets

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine have/are going at £10 eatch or 2 for £15 cos id like them to go in pairs if they aint already got any. and im geting some new blood in this weekend, a wee bew jill im paying £20 for ( well my other half is buying for me as a fathers day pressie from the kids ) wont be breeding any for a few years now, not that I intended to this time round, btw in a local pet shop they sell ferrets at £50 eatch.

ATB Danny

IMO if their too cheap anyone can get them on impulse. I sold mine at £5 all the same and had a few dodgy folk wanting them as pets thinking they were like hamsters or rabbits and they ate muesli shite not meat. Did my nut trying to explain told them to do their research then think about getting one. Also a lot of folk who keep them in their house :sick: I love ma ferrets but never ever ever will they get in my house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Most expensive i seen was £300 for an angora ferret :laugh:

Edited by JordKil

IMO if their too cheap anyone can get them on impulse. I sold mine at £5 all the same and had a few dodgy folk wanting them as pets thinking they were like hamsters or rabbits and they ate muesli shite not meat. Did my nut trying to explain told them to do their research then think about getting one. Also a lot of folk who keep them in their house :sick: I love ma ferrets but never ever ever will they get in my house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Most expensive i seen was £300 for an angora ferret :laugh:

Exactly what i meant.