Sign in to follow this  
borntoshoot

Pheasant rearing diary.

I just think you would be better helping out at a gamefarm to learn the ropes then maybe try it yourself, I went to sparsholt 4 years ago and am now a full time underkeeper, but before i went I worked on a gamefarm/shoot and picked up alot of tips that helped at college. Anyway get stuck into the horsey girls, your gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!

well done mate , im going to sparsholt in september aswell :thumbs: . bluemink ? grow up , who the f**k are you to say that its not good enough? its people like you that drag this site up the shitter :censored: , get your head out of your arseand give the lad a break!!! :big_boss:

Guest bluemink

well done mate , im going to sparsholt in september aswell :thumbs: . bluemink ? grow up , who the f**k are you to say that its not good enough? its people like you that drag this site up the shitter :censored: , get your head out of your arseand give the lad a break!!! :big_boss:

Calm down mate :drag: I'm just facing facts...

• Like 1

I think he's killed them all...........? :hmm:;)

Not yet mate soz can't get them onto comp.

And to the peeps saying to work with a keeper there is Mo one around here that rears that I can work with

Guest bluemink

Not yet mate soz can't get them onto comp.

And to the peeps saying to work with a keeper there is Mo one around here that rears that I can work with

Fair enough. you could maybe try and get some work on a game farm?

• Like 1

The only gamefarm that can offer me a job is too far away and I would have to stay there which would be pointless.

The only gamefarm that can offer me a job is too far away and I would have to stay there which would be pointless.

Hi Bornto. Hope you have not developed a stutter and have just d/posted It doesn't matter how many you rear as long as you stick to it and do it properly, don't give up if things go tits up and they get sick try and sort it and you will enjoy any success. :toast:

Cheers mate. They are 3 weeks old tomorrow. I double posted because I was writing it on my new (birthday last week) iPod touch from a nice little barn window ledge sniping point on one of my farm permissions. I was taking advantage of their friendlyness and asked for their network code lol :thumbs:

I have a camera and have pics on comp but canne get them on here. i need to take the 3 week pic sometime tomorrow. pics will be here soon.

I have a camera and have pics on comp but canne get them on here. i need to take the 3 week pic sometime tomorrow. pics will be here soon.

There going to be ready for shooting by the time we get a pic!! :tongue2: