Pheasant rearing diary.

I just think you would be better helping out at a gamefarm to learn the ropes then maybe try it yourself, I went to sparsholt 4 years ago and am now a full time underkeeper, but before i went I worked on a gamefarm/shoot and picked up alot of tips that helped at college. Anyway get stuck into the horsey girls, your gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down mate :drag: I'm just facing facts...

Fair enough. you could maybe try and get some work on a game farm?

well done mate , im going to sparsholt in september aswell :thumbs: . bluemink ? grow up , who the f**k are you to say that its not good enough? its people like you that drag this site up the shitter :censored: , get your head out of your arseand give the lad a break!!! :big_boss:

Guest bluemink

well done mate , im going to sparsholt in september aswell :thumbs: . bluemink ? grow up , who the f**k are you to say that its not good enough? its people like you that drag this site up the shitter :censored: , get your head out of your arseand give the lad a break!!! :big_boss:

Calm down mate :drag: I'm just facing facts...

• Like 1
Guest bluemink

Not yet mate soz can't get them onto comp.

And to the peeps saying to work with a keeper there is Mo one around here that rears that I can work with

Fair enough. you could maybe try and get some work on a game farm?

• Like 1

Cheers mate. They are 3 weeks old tomorrow. I double posted because I was writing it on my new (birthday last week) iPod touch from a nice little barn window ledge sniping point on one of my farm permissions. I was taking advantage of their friendlyness and asked for their network code lol :thumbs:

I have a camera and have pics on comp but canne get them on here. i need to take the 3 week pic sometime tomorrow. pics will be here soon.

There going to be ready for shooting by the time we get a pic!! :tongue2: