What sub round in a .22 CZ 452

Sorry if im being a PITA but im just looking for a bit of info on what is the best .22 subsonic round do you find is best in you're CZ 452 STYLE ?

Cheers guys.

Mine is a very old Brno /CZ that's fired thousands of shots - mostly Winchester's because that was what we were supplied with by the Estate. I had no complaints about accuracy (though batch quality went through a bad patch at one stage-too many duds and cracklers !)until I tried Eley's it was like an awakening . In my rifle Eley's have the edge in accuracy ,consistancy and damage inflicted . Used em ever since for anything serious .

Luckily .22 ammo is so cheap that you can afford to experiment and get confidence in your round before you go out for real and I think that having experience and confidence in your choice is possibly as important as the choice of bullet itself . .

Sorry if im being a PITA but im just looking for a bit of info on what is the best .22 subsonic round do you find is best in you're CZ 452 STYLE ?

Cheers guys.

I've settled on Winchester (Olin) as my first choice with RWS as a 'next best', I have a SAKO Finnfire Varmint now, but have had at least 6 different Rimfires down the years

including 2x CZ, a wood stocked 452 being my best ever for accuracy.

The only 'bad-stuff' I have bought was CCI, and the Remington Sub's although accurate enough had very hard bullets that passed right through Rabbits and left me lots of runners.

Hope this helps?

AndyF

Cheers for the above lads. But i have some bad news.. Im not getting a CZ any more :censored:

A finnfire turned up last week and iv deposited that :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Finnfire Varmint in lovely condition and well looked after. Once my certificate come through i will get her straight away,

Now what bullets does the finnfire like ? :D :D :D

Cheers for the above lads. But i have some bad news.. Im not getting a CZ any more :censored:

A finnfire turned up last week and iv deposited that :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Finnfire Varmint in lovely condition and well looked after. Once my certificate come through i will get her straight away,

Now what bullets does the finnfire like ? :D :D :D

No need for bullets with that lump, hit em over the head, .......

Good rifle but I could never live with the weight!