Fowling trip

well i am glad you enjoyed your trip down to the shore i know what you mean by these gun's comming up from down south and shooting at the geese way way to high we had the same problem many years ago around loch leven where a farmer used to have a couple of bale hide's on the top of a slight hill on his field a main flight line out of the loch and he used to let his cottage out to so-called wildfowlers and boy did they try and hit geese at some way up me and the guide i worked for at the time started to call them the high flyers but now this farm has went back in to decent hand's and kinross estate has took these field's back so no shooting from there now so the geese can flight to there feeding field's in peace now

ITS NOT ONLY SOUTHERNERS TAKING HIGH SHOTS IF EVERY ONE IS HONEST THEY HAVE ALL STRETCHED IT A BIT,AND DO YOU NOT MAKE A LIVING TAKING SHOOTING PARTIES OUT INLAND DECOYING :hmm::hmm::hmm:

post-11397-1195941136_thumb.jpg

yes i do make a living out of taking client's inland goose shooting but let me tell you they are under my order of when to shoot and i can say no high shots at out of range geese i have been around shooting geese for some time and i know my range and what is to high and the topic you have here is people taking sky high shots at geese no what i make my living at

regards