Maybe you should ust of said what you didnt have :icon_eek:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here goes:

The Gat

Diana G80

Cleaned up with the BSA Range of Springers in the 80's from Meteor to Mercury S, Airsporter S, Mostly in .177

Old Webley Ranger .177

Webley Vulcan Mk1 .177, and now play around with a Mk2

Webley Tomahawk .177

ASI Statical which was Shite :yes:.

Webley Axsor .22

Falcon Raptor .177

I still have two oldies in the Cuboard, a BSA Cadet and Cadet Major .177, plus the Mk2 Vulcan! I think through the years the gun that I kept longest and had the most enjoyment out of as a teenager has to be a BSA Mercury and the Mercury S .177, when I think of some of the places the gun came out of the Guncase in the late 70's earley 80's just to shoot a Woodie it was unreal :whistle:! boy they would chuck the key away these days if they caught you....

These were mine. I flogged the TX to a lad off here and the others were given to my young cousins as they'd shown an interest in rifles. This is the first time in over 20 years I haven't had an air rifle!

Was that a old Classic Airsporter at the top there stabs? what a cracking Air Rifle for its time! nice looking guns you had there mate, I did the same and sold alot in the past but boy I wish I hadn't now....

Here goes:

The Gat

Diana G80

Cleaned up with the BSA Range of Springers in the 80's from Meteor to Mercury S, Airsporter S, Mostly in .177

Old Webley Ranger .177

Webley Vulcan Mk1 .177, and now play around with a Mk2

Webley Tomahawk .177

ASI Statical which was Shite :yes:.

Webley Axsor .22

Falcon Raptor .177

I still have two oldies in the Cuboard, a BSA Cadet and Cadet Major .177, plus the Mk2 Vulcan! I think through the years the gun that I kept longest and had the most enjoyment out of as a teenager has to be a BSA Mercury and the Mercury S .177, when I think of some of the places the gun came out of the Guncase in the late 70's earley 80's just to shoot a Woodie it was unreal :whistle:! boy they would chuck the key away these days if they caught you....

These were mine. I flogged the TX to a lad off here and the others were given to my young cousins as they'd shown an interest in rifles. This is the first time in over 20 years I haven't had an air rifle!

Was that a old Classic Airsporter at the top there stabs? what a cracking Air Rifle for its time! nice looking guns you had there mate, I did the same and sold alot in the past but boy I wish I hadn't now....

Hell Jasper, you've got more guns than me :icon_eek: , I replied to your Daystate thread about you getting a PCP, funny thing though, I was chatting to Mole Catcher the other day and we both said the same thing, nice to see springers being so popular these days.

Nice collection..........Al :thumbs-up:

I think I misread the thread Mad al :icon_redface:, I put down the guns I have had since I was a lad instead of just the guns I have now :whistle:, sorry about that mate! the three Air Rifles here now are the Cadet, Cadet Major and a old Webley Vulcan Mk2 :victory:....

Jasper

I think I misread the thread Mad al :icon_redface:, I put down the guns I have had since I was a lad instead of just the guns I have now :whistle:, sorry about that mate! the three Air Rifles here now are the Cadet, Cadet Major and a old Webley Vulcan Mk2 :victory:....

Jasper

Never mind, still a good collection, good luck with the Daystate........Al :thumbs-up:

Fitted a Simmons Pro Hunter 6-18X40 A/O scope on my S410K today.........Al :thumbs-up:

Fitted a Simmons Pro Hunter 6-18X40 A/O scope on my S410K today.........Al :thumbs-up:

Hell, that pic's pretty crappy :icon_eek: , I'll take another tomorrow...........Al :hmm:

Hell, that pic's pretty crappy :icon_eek: , I'll take another tomorrow...........Al :hmm:

Couldn't wait, this looks better!

• 1 year later...
bsa hornet my first pre charge with walther night pro sights. wisper quite.but i still like the look of the bsa lightning.i think xl tactical 22 is next on my list

the Lightning XL is a really nice pointable rifle :thumbs::drink: