What Rifle/Rifles Have You Got?

mad al

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weirauch hw77k 22, Rapid 7 22, webley fx2000 22, s410 22, Webley Stingray 22, thats all the air guns i have got at the moment. I think the rapid will be the last to go if I solt any.

Yep, I parted with my Rapid earlier this year, said I never would, but fancied a change. How do find the FX2000? I have one in.177 and find it a really good gun. I see you have a HW77, always fancied one of those after trying one out B), give us a shout if you ever part with any of them :rolleyes: . Where do you go for your kit? I've bought a bit off Neath Gun Shop over the years .............Al :thumbs-up:

yeah ive bought a bit off neath Gun shop aswell. I find that keans is a much better for finding what you want. As for the FX 2000 lovely gun with not much tuning can be even nicer 12ft of course gotta stay with in the law lol. As for the hw77 i just solt it last week gutting but now im a proud owner of a tx200hcmk3 which is the dogs bollocks for a springer. what guns have you got at the moment? all the best and Happy Hunting Guns

yeah ive bought a bit off neath Gun shop aswell. I find that keans is a much better for finding what you want. As for the FX 2000 lovely gun with not much tuning can be even nicer 12ft of course gotta stay with in the law lol. As for the hw77 i just solt it last week gutting but now im a proud owner of a tx200hcmk3 which is the dogs bollocks for a springer. what guns have you got at the moment? all the best and Happy Hunting Guns

guns, you shouldn't have parted with the "77", brilliant rifle B) . As for me, at the moment, FX2000 in.177, Longbow in .22, Daystate X2 Sports in .22 (for sale in classified right now!), Ancshutz 2002 FT in .177, my brother has got my Pro Sport V-Mach in .177 and I've got a FX2000 Carbine on its way in .22!!!!

Rifles are my "habit" :11: take care ............Al :thumbs-up:

HW 77 K thats sadly looking used and abused

Nice rifle steve, I really like these and the "80"........Al :thumbs-up:

Pair of .22 theoben mk1 rapids, 1 at 40 ft/lb with vortex moderator and the other at 35 with Bsa 18" barrel and logun moderator. I just setting up the second one with NV and love em both. Previously had HW80 and an old airsporter but think these are awesome.(Both on FAC).

Edited by guinness
Pair of .22 theoben mk1 rapids, 1 at 40 ft/lb with vortex moderator and the other at 35 with Bsa 18" barrel and logun moderator. I just setting up the second one with NV and love em both. Previously had HW80 and an old airsporter but think these are awesome.(Both on FAC).

Can't fault it............Al B)

Here are my guns :)

17112006439.jpg

BSA Lightning

BSA Lightning XL

HW 95K Screw cut silencer

And I have just got this.......................

04122006486.jpg

BSA Lightning XL Tactical

About time I changed my bed sheets :11:

Very, very nice.........Al :thumbs-up:

mad al nice guns mate

and as for my guns look at my Signature

Really good selection there ukhunter..............Al

:whistle: hello there, iwas thinking about getting a bsa lighting xl, could you say what they are like, will be used for rabbits and pigeons, i have an aas200 at the moment but like springers better as you can put a stronger spring in them any help would be greatfull cheers :victory: