f*****g sparrowhawk!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only assume that someone has been silly and got my subject deleted wallbash.gif

Anyone shed some light?

probably going on about killing sparrow hawks so you can put your little tweety birds out on a nice day,i think you f****d up your own thread mate

I can only assume that someone has been silly and got my subject deleted wallbash.gif

Anyone shed some light?

probably going on about killing sparrow hawks so you can put your little tweety birds out on a nice day,i think you f****d up your own thread mate

:yes::yes:

Anyone shed some light?

yes.gifyes.gif

i think you should have kept it to yourself and not broadcast about killing spars by the greg64 love your profile pic classic

Anyone shed some light?

well said mate :thumbs:

Anyone shed some light?

I'm not daft enough to admit to breaking the law, just implied that's what I would like to do doh.gif.

I love to see a predator bird hunt but they have reached an unsustainable level here where I live and are viewed by me as a pest and are hated the same as a magpie or crow!!!

At least I can control those legally clapper.gif.

To those that "bit" "GET A LIFE" feck.gif

Anyone shed some light?

I'm not daft enough to admit to breaking the law, just implied that's what I would like to do doh.gif.

I love to see a predator bird hunt but they have reached an unsustainable level here where I live and are viewed by me as a pest and are hated the same as a magpie or crow!!!

HOW THE FECK CAN A SPARROWHAWK POSSIBLY BE CLASSED LIKE A MAGGPIE AN CROW :wallbash:THERE OUT OF THE SPARS LEAUGE ITS THE GREATEST RAPTOR IN THE UK AN THE BEST HUNTER WITH THERE UNIQUE FLYING SKILLS AN ABILTITY THERE FAR FROM A PEST THIS IS JUST NATURE :feck:

Anyone shed some light?

HOW THE FECK CAN A SPARROWHAWK POSSIBLY BE CLASSED LIKE A MAGGPIE AN CROW :wallbash:THERE OUT OF THE SPARS LEAUGE ITS THE GREATEST RAPTOR IN THE UK AN THE BEST HUNTER WITH THERE UNIQUE FLYING SKILLS AN ABILTITY THERE FAR FROM A PEST THIS IS JUST NATURE :feck:

Too many of anything, beautiful or not becomes a nuisance and a pest, taking too many songbirds and other animals prey such as mice and voles.

Are you so blind as to not understand that there are too many!?!

Nature? I've heard antis claiming that predators such as fox manage their own numbers.

Anyone shed some light?

Too many of anything, beautiful or not becomes a nuisance and a pest, taking too many songbirds and other animals prey such as mice and voles.

Nature? I've heard antis claiming that predators such as fox manage their own numbers.

am not blind to see theres never to many sparrowhawks the more the better

Anyone shed some light?

CUCKOO!!!

Edited by steviemann

Anyone shed some light?

I think thats a naive way of looking at the BOP question. I aint saying cull the raptors but people and falconers need to understand that in CERTAIN areas the populations of certain types of BOP are at extremely high levels, so much so that the said populations can become unhealthy. This said if spread evenly amongs the uk then obviously the numbers are at a reasonable level. Maybe a catch a relocate program may appease both sides :hmm:

Anyone shed some light?

I think thats a naive way of looking at the BOP question. I aint saying cull the raptors but people and falconers need to understand that in CERTAIN areas the populations of certain types of BOP are at extremely high levels, so much so that the said populations can become unhealthy. This said if spread evenly amongs the uk then obviously the numbers are at a reasonable level. Maybe a catch a relocate program may appease both sides :hmm:

clapper.gif