Wilbers Salukis

miles

i have the same tapes. got them off boozer the other week he gave me about 25 old tapes absolute crackers. also got alot of footage of fred boozers saluki. think he was the sister to j.lennons bitch. theres 1 were alans dog judy ran fettle in a match. i will try and get the footage up later. got alot more of t.howleys turk. and j. fords firstx bitch jam. alb

Looking forward to seeing the dvd, i'l defo have one.....met Wilbur at the weekend, some great tales to tell... :victory:

What did you think of those two young pups he had john? looked tall dogs for thier age...

They looked little belters...... liked their beer too...... :victory:

thats his secret, plenty of beer,

the pups are full saluki back to a laguna whippet greyhound first cross

spoke to wilber at selby seem,s a very nice man has the same sire to his dog,s as mine think he like my pup lol :thumbs:
  • 4 months later...

Think all pure salukis are plodders? Watch this DVD of Wilber from Heywood salukis running!

Unseen footage of " Star " "Nelly" and Chris Pemby's bitch " Talk of the Town " the mother to Khan.

These little bitches bred out of Boozers "Fred" ( Amazing Ali ) and a Tor of Dartmoor x Lusarki bitch are all ACTION!

Also unseen footage of the 92 Calender Cup final,a 64 dog single handed stake, featuring the previous years two finalists.............the legendary "Salty" owned by Joe Murphy and "Sooner" his litter sister owned by the late Willy Tough. Some great pre-match craic with Willy at his best!

On one run Star, right on her hare, runs parallel with a road along side a transit van doing at least 30mph............you can see this bitch ain't slow!..........in and out of a garden.........were kipper emerges through the gate with star and her prize!

On another run, the hare does everything to get away, finally jumping into a wide water filled dyke with Star diving straight in behind!

£15.00 including P AND P.

(P.M with adress if you would like a copy)

will someone PM me if there,s any of these dvd,s about i am not getting any luck

• 4 months later...

i have just bought and watched the dvd and its very good ,realy enjoyed it

most of them winter hares are flying and the dogs are tested to the full.

there is some fantastic runs, and to say its off old vhs the quality of vewing is brilliant.

this dvd is worth every penny.

lofti :thumbs:

Why, did you pay for it??? :whistling::whistling::icon_redface::icon_redface:

yes id did actually pal

watched it twice now its very good,

makes you wish there wasnt this stupid ban even more and that we could run our dogs on the fens

coursing is the working mans sport of kings. :thumbs:

u dont no who got wibers number mate i cud do with a stud how muh does he charge mate

Think all pure salukis are plodders? Watch this DVD of Wilber from Heywood salukis running!

Unseen footage of " Star " "Nelly" and Chris Pemby's bitch " Talk of the Town " the mother to Khan.

These little bitches bred out of Boozers "Fred" ( Amazing Ali ) and a Tor of Dartmoor x Lusarki bitch are all ACTION!

Also unseen footage of the 92 Calender Cup final,a 64 dog single handed stake, featuring the previous years two finalists.............the legendary "Salty" owned by Joe Murphy and "Sooner" his litter sister owned by the late Willy Tough. Some great pre-match craic with Willy at his best!

On one run Star, right on her hare, runs parallel with a road along side a transit van doing at least 30mph............you can see this bitch ain't slow!..........in and out of a garden.........were kipper emerges through the gate with star and her prize!

On another run, the hare does everything to get away, finally jumping into a wide water filled dyke with Star diving straight in behind!

£15.00 including P AND P.

(P.M with adress if you would like a copy)

put a link of it up to we get a look at them

Lol, its 15quid then you'l get a look, it took the lads who did it and put it together quite hard work. Dont think they'd be up for it going out free..

you hvent buy any chance got wilbers number mate hav u.got a good wat wants lining.how much does he charge bud..