Beddlington terrier wanted

then take your time and find one from a working home and stay away from KC shit

Dont want one for digging just doing cover and retreving shot rabbits.! Im not botherd about kc to much as long as the parents have done a bit of work.!

Guest bluemink

why do you want a beddy for retrieving? far better off getting a spaniel which will work cover just as well and retrieve if thats what you want.

why do you want a beddy for retrieving? far better off getting a spaniel which will work cover just as well and retrieve if thats what you want.

Because i want a bedlington, that will do the same job!

Guest bluemink

Because i want a bedlington, that will do the same job!

good luck training a beddy to retrieve :whistling:

Dont listin to topper he has a thing about kc, just look for parents that work as i no a good few kc dogs that do work

D

Dont want one for digging just doing cover and retreving shot rabbits.! Im not botherd about kc to much as long as the parents have done a bit of work.!

ive got beddies and beddie crosses, great dogs lots of guts, but poor at retreving mate!!

if you put the time into it, theres no reason a bedlington won't retrieve well but as mentioned a springer will do the job you want a lot better than any terrier.

sue, they might make a passable ferreting dog, marking and holding for ya but you'll miss bolters that a lurcher would pick up. horses for courses.