Anyone ever eaton squirrel

Guest little_lloyd

auto culto That looks delicious :yes: I cant wait untill i trap/shoot a few more squirrels beacuse thats what there going to end up like :yahoo: Just wish i came across this a few months ago when there where loads about :icon_eek: But we hit them at a very crucial point and theres not much around...which is a very good thing :yes::victory: Just wish i stoked up.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ive had them battered (no smart arse remarks thanks :D:D ) and put them out at a barbecue with some sweet chilli sauce but my youngest went around telling people what they were so me and the father in law enede up eating most of them because people "didnt like the sound of it" but we only used the saddle and back leg meat. They were very tasty though

• 2 weeks later...

take some full grown squirrels, clean and skin em, then marinate them with some onions, olive oil, a little drop of white wine vinegar, a bay leaf and a fresh chilli, leave to marinate for about four hours then cook on the barbie not too fast as they are only diddy and will burn. they taste just like young rabbit which is what i told the visitors to the barbie they were and no one questioned it, my guests ate 9 suirrels between them!!! :clapper:

• 3 weeks later...