DUCK PLUCKER TO BE GIVEN AWAY

DUCK PLUCKER "GIVEAWAY" On June 7, I will draw names from the members that reply to this topic or the one in Rimfire-Centerfire-Shotguns, This is where I should have posted to begin with possibly!! I make up and sell over the internet Custom Made duck pluckers called the Easy Pluck, please watch as I pluck a duck in my LIVINGROOM at http://www.pluckwitheasypluck.com I apologize for posting all over but I don't see many respondants and this is,--- truly--- a fantastic offer. I just shipped one out yesterday, that will end up in New Zealand!! I shipped out my first plucker July 31,09 to a hunter in Labrador, Canada. This IS very new and I am spreading them around at my cost!! Thank You, ROD WHITEHEAD-- Northern Wisconsin,USA PS-- I am a one man operation--

DUCK PLUCKER "GIVEAWAY" On June 7, I will draw names from the members that reply to this topic or the one in Rimfire-Centerfire-Shotguns, This is where I should have posted to begin with possibly!! I make up and sell over the internet Custom Made duck pluckers called the Easy Pluck, please watch as I pluck a duck in my LIVINGROOM at http://www.pluckwitheasypluck.com I apologize for posting all over but I don't see many respondants and this is,--- truly--- a fantastic offer. I just shipped one out yesterday, that will end up in New Zealand!! I shipped out my first plucker July 31,09 to a hunter in Labrador, Canada. This IS very new and I am spreading them around at my cost!! Thank You, ROD WHITEHEAD-- Northern Wisconsin,USA PS-- I am a one man operation--

wow good luck with this one, perhaps we would be lucky enough to win one then my poor hubby wouldn't have to manually pluck the birds this season.

That looks like one hell of a good product!

I think the pheasant/hen product will be more popular in the UK.

Any idea of carriage costs to the UK, or a UK distributor?

I'm very interested. PM if you like.

PS - you'd be better off posting this in the 'Living off the land' section of the forum.

PS - you'd be better off posting this in the 'Living off the land' section of the forum.

Could do with a cheap one for pheasants .Job to find one at a reasonable price in the UK .Even the old ones make good money .I hate skinning them as they dont taste the same

Matt, Shipping of the Easy Pluck to the UK is $25 US, the Easy Pluck C/P is twice as heavy, therefore shipping is $49.35 US. At these rather high shipping costs, do you think there still may be a market in the UK for these? I have researched the various pluckers extensively AND there is nothing like this available ANYWHERE in the world, and these pluckers are the least expensive by FAR!!! The Bingham plucker, made in the UK, does appear to be the Best of the Best but looks like it may be for the Commercial operations. Thank You, ROD

wow thats amazing!!

duck is my favourite type of meat! and your right its always the way, you've had a grand day getting your catch etc only to be faced with plucking them all,, it hurts your fingers and wrists after the first one and the feathers seem to get everywhere!!!

all the best with selling these and i know it wont take long to take off

all the very best

Annemarie xx

i forgot to mention do count me in,, and also would it work on other birds? be handy on a small holding as well for game

annemarie-----Lady Lassie, The short, hard fingers on the "Duck" plucker don't pull the wet feathers very well, chickens. pheasants, and other thin skinned game pluck best if scalded which is why I am currently working on Easy Pluck C/P, Chicken/Pheasant with the longer chicken picking fingers. I will make up a video this coming week and hopefully have it fully editted, within a few weeks!!! Thank You, ROD

Edited by Rod W